Benjamin

Here Benjamin, Cage's friend from East Bridge High School and He has a group of other Asians and he is in love with this girl named Cammy. Benjamin will tell the story now.

Hi, my name is Benjamin and you may know my other friend Cage it's so sad when his crush died of cancer it was very sad. I play tf2 with my friend on steam. So I like this girl named Cammy and I don't know what to say to her because I'm scared to tell her how I feel about her. Next morning, so it is 5:30 am And I'm tired, so I'm getting to get dressed for school right and my nephew comes out so I left right away because I don't like him. So we are at school now and it is so quiet. So back to the Cammy part I just can't get her out of my mind I have felt and it is hard for me to tell her.

Trimester 2, hey guys it is trimester 2 new trimester new me. But I still love Cammy and this trimester I'm going to tell her that I have felt and ask her out I'm so scared. Whatever I'm going to do it I'm going to ask her out.

Next morning, good morning motherfucker. guys today is the big day to tell her to go out with me, shit I'm sweating like fuck, let's do it. So I see her standing there In class so I went up to her. Grab her hand looked her in the eyes and ask her out. It didn't go well she said NO I'm there sad.

I didn't go to school for a while cause I was in the hospital cause I tried to kill myself. And when i came home i started to feeling bad for myself so my mom wanted to transfer me to a different school. The end

P.S benjamin is transferring to a school name tartan add him at firevlog1234 on SnapChat it is real