ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ-ⓞⓝⓔ

Zayn paced back and fourth around in his room. Liam was on Zayn's bed, feeling sorry for the poor guy. In all honesty, Zayn shouldn't have attempted to kidnap Harry.

If Zayn just went along with getting closer to Harry, then he wouldn't be in this situation. Ever since Halloween — which was two days ago, Zayn has been moping around over the nineteen year old. It wasn't a big deal at all.

"Zayn... you need to get over the lad or at least apologize to him. Louis broke up with me, he hasn't been answering any of my calls or texts since then, " Liam complied.

Zayn stopped walking and stared at his best friend. He was right. Maybe an apology would help bring him back onto Harry's good side. Yeah, that's what he's going to go with.

"Yes yes. I'll tell him that it was all part of a Halloween prank. I'll say that I've been scaring little kids like that in a similar way, " Zayn said smugly.

Liam stared at Zayn with an unfazed expression. He's gotten used to Zayn's lies and he wants to slap himself for how good every lie is. There is never a time when Zayn comes up with a bogus lie.

"I'll start making my way over to his house then," Zayn informed. He began putting on his attire for the day.

He grabbed his wallet, planning to get flowers for his beautiful lover as an apology. Hopefully Harry would accept him and the apology.

"Be careful Zayn."

"I know Lima bean. Go home whenever you're ready to, or feel free to take a nap in my bed, " Zayn replied.

Zayn felt all giddy inside. He didn't know what Harry was going to do— or how he was going to react. The thrill of everything only made Zayn more anxious.

•~•~•~•~•~

"Louis, it's okay. We all know that Zayn was the one who possibly ki—"

"Don't say that Harry! My cousin isn't dead, okay!?" Louis hissed with a warning finger. Harry put his hands up in surrender and stopped rubbing Louis' back.

Harry didn't mean to bring up the thought of Louis' cousin. All he wanted to do was try to confirm whether he died or not, and whether Zayn was the killer or not. He was positive that Zayn was the killer.

"I should go, " Louis whispered. Harry gave his best mate a small smile. He felt extremely sorry for the Doncaster boy. He didn't deserve to go through all of this misery.

"You be safe now Louis. If something doesn't feel right, you're always welcome to come to my place, " Harry stated. The smaller male left Harry's home with a heavy heart. He refused to believe that his cousin was dead.

Louis opened up Harry's front door to see Zayn walking up his porch steps. His face immediately hardened at the sight of Zayn. What did he want?

"Why the fuck are you here?" Louis shouted, walking towards the man. Zayn stopped and looked at Louis in confusion. Before he could say anything, Louis pushed him down the three porch steps.

Zayn winced at the stinging pain in his lower and upper back. The poor flowers fell from his hands. Louis showed no remorse as he kicked away the flowers and pounced on top of Zayn.

He threw punches everywhere that he could. His hands found their way to Zayn's face—where he repeatedly punched. Louis felt his body being lifted from Zayn's by his best friend Harry.

"Louis!? Are you okay!?" Harry asked frantically. Louis glared at Zayn and spat on his face before he shrugged himself out of Harry's grip.

Louis ran away, not sparing anyone a second glance. He felt like he was losing his mind now. He had to get away from those people.

"GET OUT I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" Harry screamed at Zayn. Zayn held up a finger to protest, but was cut off again.

"I WILL CALL THE COPS AND SCREAM BLOODY MURDER!"

Zayn quickly got up, leaving the flowers behind. He dashed towards his car with tears running down his face. Harry officially hated him now.

That's not going to stop Zayn though.

……………………………………………………

@/N: next chapter is the last one …