Am

YOUR POV
As you walked into your class you heard everyone whisper but as you heard what they were saying you realized that they weren't talking about you.
" did you hear that there's gonna be a transfer student coming in today?"
"Is it male or female?"
"What class are they transferring to?"
You ignored the comments as you walked into class sighing in relief  'at least that'll get their attention off me for a some time.' You thought as you took a seat on your seat at the back of the classroom next to the window.
Honestly you really liked your seat it was the perfect seat for you; there was no one sitting next to you neither in front of you.
Everyone started to walk in ignoring your presence as always. Time slowly passed as you had your earphones plugged in with some VIXX flowing through your ears making your stress disappear.
Your teacher finally walked in making you take off the earphones and outing them away.
"Morning students"
"Good morning teacher"
"I know all of you have heard that we have a new student today. So I'll be introducing him"
As you were not interested in what the teacher was saying you looked out the window and had no idea what was happening.
The new student opened the door feeling everyone's eyes on him as he took a step inside. He made his s way to the front turning to face everyone as he had a straight and no sight of amusement what-so-ever. Everyone quickly became silent as they felt his frightening aura.
"Please introduce yourself"
"I'm Kim Namjoon"
"....."
"Is that it?"
"*nods head*"
"Ok, than, please take your seat next to.....
Y/N please race your hand"
You didn't hear hear as you were still looking outside the window.
"Y/N!"
You slowly turn your head to look at your teacher.
"Yes!?"
"Raise your hand"
*you raise your hand*
You suddenly notice someone unfamiliar heading your way. You you just look at him and see him taking a seat next to you. You remember that there was supposed to be a new student coming quickly putting the pieces together realizing he's the new student.

Namjoon POV ( RM)
As I walk into the class I see everyone already talking and whispering. This normal to me. It happens all the time. One thing did catch my attention, one girl at the back of the class she was in her own world not caring what everyone else was saying, isolated from the rest of fool that just judge.
-SKIP INTRODUCTION
as I head to my seat the one thing that has not happened to me in the longest time it had been so long that I had forgotten how nice it felt for someone to look at you for the first time without flinching or being terrified.
As I sat down she didn't give a care in the world and she wasn't afraid of me.
YOUR POV
As the class continued you felt someone staring at you, you tried to ignore it but it was hard so you decided to see who it was . As you looked around you saw nobody looking your way, until you looked at the desk next to you. You saw the new transfer student staring at you with a smile on his face. You turned your head around as you had decided to ignore it.
-AFTER CLASS
As you quickly put away your stuff and started to head to the door you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and we're surprised to see who it was. The Transfer student.
"Hey. Show me around. I'm pretty sure everyone's afraid of me. But you seem like your not and I want to get along with you since you're gonna be my seat partner" he said with a serious face.
You were actually happy that someone was talking to you, you knew it would not last long. It's always been that way no one gets close to you or talks to you for more than a few days.
"You should as someone else" as I said that I walked away.
As you walked out the door you felt something wrap around your shoulder swing it was someone's arm, and a tall figure that was attached to that arm walk along side. you. You were surprised to see that it was the new transfer student.
"I wasn't asking you. I was telling you."