Spiderman x Reader

This chapter was requested by The_13th_Jedi! (This is the Spiderman from Spiderman Homecoming and CACW.)

Your POV:

"Peter, I still can't believe you're Spiderman! You saved my life!" You said excitedly. He cracked a smile. You were helping Peter refine his web shooter in the science lab after school.

"Ha. Yeah, it's not all it's cracked up to be though." He said, laughing dryly. Peter had seemed really down since his crush moved away. Honestly, you didn't really like her, so you were rather glad she left. "I guess. It's still cool thou-eek!" You exclaimed as his web shooter exploded all over you.

"Whoa! Y/n, are you okay?!" Peter asked. "Just peachy. I feel so free, like I could go anywhere." You said sarcastically. He laughed for a second, then he realized something as you did. "How am I supposed to get home without anyone noticing...?" You asked. "Well, I'll need my backpack to get you unstuck, and it's all the way on (street name)." Peter replied slowly, calculating the time it would take him to get there.

"I can't leave you here, someone might find you. We'll have to wait until it gets dark, then I'll hide you and I'll get my backpack." He planned. "Okay." You sighed. "What should we do while we wait?" You asked.

"Try to free your legs, so you can run, or at least walk." Peter explained, taking a broken part of the web slinger and carefully cutting through the webs between your legs. "Okay, I'll do from my knees up!" You said frantically, taking the broken metal away from your best friend.

"Oh! Sure!" Peter said, blushing. You carefully cut until you reached high enough to your....woman area.... so you could run.

"Why can't we just do this cutting strategy on all of me?" You asked, handing your best friend the broken metal piece. "Because the web will harden, like so." He said, poking your trapped arm. The web had indeed become completely solid. "Ohhhh. Crap." You muttered. Good thing that the web didn't get to your face.

After a few hours, it was dark. "Okay, let's go." Peter said, putting the broken web slinger in his pocket and then opening the door. You followed him closely until you reached an alley near the school. "Just wait here, I'll be right back!" Peter said, sprinting away. You sighed and started singing softly.

"I just want to be part of your symphony..." You said tapping your foot to the beat. Finally, he came back, in full Spiderman gear, with his backup web slinger on. He got out a spray bottle and squirted some on the web, then you ripped it off. After a few minutes, you were web free.

"Hey, uh, thanks. I gotta go home though. Can you help me hail a cab?" You asked. Spiderman laughed. "You're with Spiderman, you're not going home in a cab. Hang on." He said, taking your waist with one hand, and shooting a web with the other.

You squeaked and wrapped your arms around his neck tightly, admiring the view. Of his face.....

You felt the cool night air whipping your hair back, slightly stinging your skin, but you didn't care. You laughed giddily. This was amazing! "Having fun?" Peter asked, laughing too. You blushed slightly.

Eventually, you got home, and landed on your front porch. "Thanks for the ride." You said as he hung in his signature upside down position. "My pleasure." He said, taking your hand. You assumed he was going to kiss it, but he instead pulled you closer. You blushed.

"Can I....?" He asked. You nodded and slowly pulled off the bottom part of the mask. He leaned in in unison as you, and you kissed him deeply. You were blushing brightly, your face matching his suit, but you didn't care.

"Y/n, can you get your lips off the city's superhero for a moment and come inside? It's late." Your dad said. You squeaked and pulled away, flustered. Spiderman pulled his mask back down.

"Sorry sir!" He said, swinging away on his webs.

"DAD!"

Your Dad's POV:

OTP. Y/s/n forever. *evil laugh*