3.2

ExposingCelebs: recently, after being hacked, a photo from @HensleyCole's iCloud as leaked

ExposingCelebs: recently, after being hacked, a photo from @HensleyCole's iCloud as leaked. The photo above is suspected to be of Hensley and Jack Gilinsky. Yes, as is Sahara Reed's Jack Gilinsky. Hensley then further commented on the photo stating, 'Well it was all just for fun. We were taking a few pictures actually and this was my favorite as to why I kept it. I didn't plan on it getting shared.' But the real question is, this seems like a very intimate photo, why take it in the first place? Sahara and Jack Gilinsky have refused to comment on the photo. Until recently when jack shared on his twitter a simple tweet saying 'it was for fun. Nothing went on stop believing that crap. Hensley and I are good friends and I love Sahara. I also wouldn't do that to Johnson.' Many fans are starting to speculate that Hensley and jack were or still are cheating on Johnson and Sahara. Not to mention, this was taken a few days before Hensley found out she was pregnant. Could baby Alex be Jacks'? Let us know what you think in that comments.

398.9k likes         67.2k comments

Comments

user: I call bullshit

User2: Same @user

DailyJahara: username change here I come.....

DaddyGilinsky: jack wouldn't do anything like that, and why would you say Alex is his? That's rude and Hensley and Sahara are best friends, I don't think she would do that to her

Papisatan: I believe it

user3: I kinda suspected it, they kinda flirt in Sahara's comments a lot

confusedgilinsky: @SaharaReed

richbxtch: oh god here comes the #jackgilinskyisoverparty again

BoonkGang: #jackgilinskyisoverparty #hensleycoleisoverparty

PoochiGucci: #hensleycoleisoverparty

Thoughts? 😐😬😬