6:03 am October 22nd, 2017

"Les."

I groaned and tried to rolled over but instead rolled right off the couch. Why me? "Celestia!" Sam.

"What are you doing up Sam?" I asked, picking myself up off the ground and putting the blankets back on Rose.

"Well, two things really." Sam started, walking to the kitchen and starting to make coffee. "One, I wanted a picture of my new OTP." Changed gender overnight.

"Wait, new OTP? Who?" I questioned, speaking no louder than a whisper.

"You and Rose." He stated like it was obvious.

"Really Sam."

"Yes really! You two are so oblivious!"

"What was the second part of waking me up, Samuel." I inquired, peeking around the corner to see Rose start to wake up. She's adorable.

"Oh, um, Celestia." He sobered up quite quickly as he turned to look at me. "Your mum called. It's about Lily." What happened to my little sister?

"Oh?" I hoisted myself up onto the counter. "What did she say?"

"She said th-." A knock on the door interupted him. "Who's that?"

"How should I know, I haven't even gotten to the door yet." I said hopping down and walking to the door.

"Wait!" Sam whisper-shouted from behind me. "What if it's the douchebag again?"

"It's not him since you woke me up so bloody early." I reached for the handle and pulled the door open.

"Hey Les." There stood my sister, Lily, covered in bruises. "It's been awhile hasn't it."

I covered my mouth, feeling my eyes turn dark blue and tears well in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Lil." I pulled her into a hug. "So, so sorry.

"I'm going to go get the kettle on, darlings." Sam patted my shoulder as I nodded and help Lily inside.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"How long has he been at the house?" I asked, grappling my cuppa tea.

Sam had woken Rose up and briefed her on what was happening. After doing that, being the lovely darling he is, he made us tea and coffee. Because Britain.

"About 3-ish months." Lily responded, sipping her tea.

"Hmm." I could go over there.

"What exactly are you thinking?"

"Well you see that depends, Sam." I said, standing up and looking at Lil. "It depends on where he is."

"He's at our childhood house with mum, sis."

"Brilliant. I'll be right back." I said, going to my room to change. As I left they started another conversation. What to wear? I picked out a dark green t-shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. I decided on my black leather heel boots and my black leather jacket. Lots of leather today.

I grabbed my various weapons and put my phone and weapons in their various places. Lets take the car. Grabbing the keys, I walked back out to see them just sitting there.

"I'm going to the house." I announced, checking the ammo cartridge in my pistol. "Lily you're staying here because I'm not risking you anymore."

"I'm going with you." Rose interjected. "You're gonna need someone to watch your back."

"I can watc-"

"We already talked about it. Plus, Sam will stay here with Lily."

"Ok, fine. But I'm driving."