"I'd rather be a riot than indifferent"

So miah and I both have this story on our accounts. So yeah. We are writing it together.

Miah POV,
I can’t believe i’m actually going to meet them today… I’ve actually been waiting for this for a long time, I’m so excited!! I’m absolutely going to sing along with them the whole time, thank god i’m not with anyone so they don’t get annoyed…. Wow, i’ve never actually been able to afford these kind of tickets, took awhile before I was able to afford one, I hope the people who wanted to come with me weren’t too disappointed, I’m sure they understand, they did see the ticket prices after all, I nearly fell over when I saw them, and that’s working a full-time job. I’m currently standing in line just to get into the venue, Christ this line is huge! Maybe I can actually meet some new people that I can actually relate too…..*Eye roll*... not likely, Oh my god what if they want to hug me? Not great with hugs….but then again it’s Trench….Okay just this once i’ll take the hug...looking around, there’s a lot of people here, not my place...but why the hell not? I shrug and follow the stupid crowd. Ah, I don’t know, No, I can handle crowds, I plug my headphones and turn the volume up until I can’t hear my anxiety bugging the hell outta me, I feel something hit my foot and I look down, Someone’s dropped their phone, I quickly scoop it up and look for it’s owner, I see the lady who’s phone it is smiling at me, I give it back and she shyly replies “Thanks. Sorry I hit you with my phone.” I smile back, “It’s fine”.

Leah POV
Omg I am going to my first Marianas trench concert ever and I got meet and greet  tickets! I am so excited. I get to meet josh!!! This is a dream come true. I hope I will be able to have a conversation with him. I am waiting to get into the venue now. Man this line is long and huge. I hope I will make new friends and not be awkward. Hopefully when I meet trench I don't embarrass myself. I look around at everyone and follow the crowd. I am not used to be being in a crowd and I can feel my anxiety kick in as I take my phone out and drop it. “shit!” I smile and blush and the girl that picked up my phone. “thanks. Sorry I hit you with my phone.” she smiles back and says “it's fine.”  I look at my phone and mumble “well I'm glad it's not broken.”

Reg. POV
“Yeah I think disaster was avoided”-M

“Yeah I’m super glad it didn't break, then I wouldn't of had anything to take pictures. I would’ve cried.” -L

“Well even if it did, we could’ve taken pictures together and I could’ve like, sent them to you or something”-M

“Really? Can we still take pictures? I'm leah! How long have you been a trencher for?”-L

“Sure! I’m Miah by the way, lovely name you’ve got, Eh, Seven years more or less, You?”-M

“Nice to meet you and Thanks! Awesome! A few years, I am a newish trencher. This is my first time seeing them. -L

“Cmon, there’s no such thing as “newish” you probably know them just as well as I do, want to go into the meet and greet together? I’m so nervous!”-M

“my first song I heard was Here's to the Zeros and sure. I am super nervous too especially meeting josh.”-L