"Make me skin and bones"

Leah's POV

"I am super nervous to meet Marianas trench. I think I am the most nervous to meet josh. I have the hugest crush on him." I say blushing as the line moves closer. I see the guys and all a sudden I see josh staring at me. He smiles at me.  I smile back and blush. I am thinking to myself. "Holy shit..josh just looked and smiled at me. I am blushing so bad at the point. I wonder what he is thinking.

*Miah’s POV*

I listen to her and nod, when I look at her, she’s blushing but I don’t understand why, until I look up and find Joshes eyes locked on Leah. I laugh and nudge Leah.

“Looks like he’s got his eyes on the prize” I laugh, She turns beet red and looks away. I never had a crush on Josh, but Mike was a different story of course.

“He probably was looking at something else” she responds, still blushing. I snort.

“I doubt it, face it Leah, you’re pretty hot. Not that I’m into you but I wouldn’t be super surprised if he was” I say, nodding in Joshes direction.

Leah's POV
Leah's POV
"Thanks. I highly doubt it." I blush more and notice he is really looking at me.
"I am going to make a fool of myself. I just know it.

Do you like any of the guys?" I ask miah.  "Yeah. I have a thing for Mike" she responds as I notice Mike checking her out. "Aww! Well he is checking you out." I smile and point to Mike.

Miah’s POV
I didn’t think I heard her right at first. I was on my phone so I looked up at her, she was pointing to Mike...
He was looking straight at me and smiling...
“What the fuck” I say and start blushing, I run around Leah to hide and she laughs,
“Oooooh Miah he’s still looking” she whispered
“Yeah well tell me when he’s not” I whisper back. She waits a minute and turns around,
“He’s busy sound checking you’re good” I sigh and come out.

Leah POV
"Aww. Why were you hiding?" I ask her.
She blushes "I am embarrassed and I cant believe he was looking at me." She says. "Awww" i say. We are so close to the guys now. "Fuck. We are so close now." I say out loud still blushing at the fact josh was looking at me.

Miah’s POV
We’re both still blushing and smiling. I think Leah could end up my best friend. I mean, it’s not like there’s much competition. I literally have no other friends. We keep pushing closer and closer till we’re front. It’s an outdoor concert so there’s not reserved seats. Unless you’re VIP, which me and Leah aren’t. We just got the meet and greet package.
“Leah, we’ve made it to the front, stop trying to lean over the gate”
I laugh when I see she’s trying to somehow get a better view. She looks at me and laughs
“Sorry, I’m so excited, this is my first one”
I smile and look up at the guys getting ready to play. I smile when I see Josh has still got his eyes on her, but freeze when I see Mike still looking my way. I slowly turn around and start profusely blushing.

Leah POV
I smile and blush. I can see me and miah becoming great friends. I don't really have many friends.

I look at miah and see her profusely blushing. I smile and look at Mike.  He is still looking at her. I really hope her and Mike get to talk, hook up or something.    I look up at Josh's way. He is still staring. I blush and blow him a kiss. He looks away for a minute and blushes

Miah’s POV
I look and laugh when I see Leah blow Josh a kiss, she laughs too and when Josh starts the show with “Desperate Measures” the crowd goes wild, and so do we.
Leah and me start singing along for the first couple of songs, I stop singing for a bit and start taking photos and videos. I watch and laugh at Leah going crazy. I snap a couple photos of her too for later.
Then we both resume singing and dancing. Before I know it, my favourite song “Haven’t had enough” is on and I’m singing very loudly and dancing like crazy.

Leah POV
I am singing and dancing. I am having a blast. I take videos and take a ton of pictures. I laugh and smile when miah is singing a s dancing crazily to "Haven't had enough." I smile and see that josh is looking at me and that Mike is looking at miah.

Before we know it, the show is all done. "That was the best concert I have ever seen! Now let's go meet them!" I say loudly. We are in line for the meet n greet!

Miah’s POV
The concert part is over, and now I’m nervous to meet them. We get in line and it’s surprisingly short and quick. Soon we are in front of the gate and my anxiety kicks in. I start worrying about my behaviour and stand straight. I’m about 5’6, but I’m 5’5 when I slouch. Mike and the others are all super tall. Oh god I’m so nervous.