what should be avoided because it weakens their self control

Peter Parker: when you run a hand through your hair, he can't help but stare. when  you dance wildly to a song, like there's no one there. he either covers his face, or leaves the room before he tackles you.

Danny Rand: Biting your lip. it draws attention to your lips. when he focuses on your lips, he wants to kiss them. another time when he is helpless, is when you pin him in sparring. when you pin him, your sitting on his chest, knees on his arms and hands beside his face, looking down at him. your face is usually flushed, and your body is shiny with sweat and your breathing hard. it takes every ounce of self control that he has left, to keep from kissing you then and there.

Sam Alexander: when you play with your hair. such a sweet gesture can send him over the edge, he can't focus on anything else. 

Luke Cage: bowing. it's weird, but you bow after every challenge as a joke, but it drives him made because he can see all of your muscles shift in the motion and it's a miracle that he hasn't tackled you yet.

Ava: when you smile a mischievous smile. it makes her flush and her knees go weak. it's even harder for her to hold back, since the cat in her is longing to lunge at you.