Canada and Ukraine

Seriously, I don't know what hit me. Heck, right now I feel like replacing all the names and concepts to make it into a IceLiech one. But it would take too much effort, and I can't be bothered now. So, it'll stay one-shot, I guess. Feel free to hate, I don't know what is going through my head. Ooh, on the topic of heads, heads up! I copied from the internet and the book, so that's what some of the story is - quotes and stuff.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

Many years into to the future on Earth, there were two continents who did not get along. They occupied land on opposite sides of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

"We are the North Americans," say Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,Trinidad and Tobago, and America.

"We are the Europeans," say Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Vatican City.

These continents are often fighting in the war without bloodshed - politics. They used to fight a war before Mexico and Scotland called for a truce. Still, the two continents are at odds with each other. The North Americans have a young country, Canada. The Europeans have another, Ukraine.

One night the Europeans had a party and Canada went after being dragged there by America and Jamaica. After his forbidden love with Prussia broke apart after it turned out he was simply using Canada to learn about the North Americans, Canada really needed some cheering up.

Everyone wore masks and it enabled them to disguise themselves. Canada's shy and caring personality attracted the attention of a European nation, Ukraine. Ukraine's overprotective brother, Russia, saw Canada and was very angry, both out of seeing him with Ukraine and out of recognising him as a North American because of his accent.

"He's a North American! Get him!"

Later that night, Canada, with his ability to become invisible to many, slipped over to Europe and made his way to Ukraine, using the Mediterranean and the Black Sea to avoid the land. He snuck onto her land where she greeted him happily.

"Oh Canada, why must you be a North American?"

Canada and Ukraine talked and Ukraine decided to get married. Canada agreed, for there was no shyness nor elaborate courtship. Time was too pressing and the danger of being discovered was too great.

They know that their families would be very angry so they went to England and were married in secret. England would keep a secret as he feels some fondness for Canada after raising him for part of his life

The next day, Russia saw Canada on the banks of the Pacific, smiling without a care in the world, happy and content having found love. He was still angry with Canada and wanted to fight him. He raised his water pipe as a threat towards the North American. Canada, ever the peaceful country, did not wish to fight but his twin brother, America, did.

"If you won't fight him, I will!" His eagerness was fueled by rage from the Cold War long ago.

America pulled out a baseball bat with nails in it and his hair and eye colour changed. His hair became auburn and his eyes glowed red. Upon seeing these changes, Russia grinned and his eyes glowed the same colour as America's as his hair turned black.