la

*skip to when you get to la*

So Ive just landed and I called an uber to pick me up, luckily my sister owns a house here and Im going to stay there. She works a lot and is currently in England living there, before she left me on my 12th birthday she said that if I ever needed to stay there that I could. I get into the uber and go to the house, As I get out of the uber I hear a sound beside me I look to the left and see 2 boys on skateboards before they could notice me I quickly go to the front door and move a couple of rocks from the garden beside the door to find the spare key. I open the door and my jaw drops, Ive stayed here before so I go up the stairs and into my bedroom, I walk into the closet and unpack all my stuff then into the bathroom ect.

*time skip*

By now it was 5.00pm and the sun was setting, I grabbed my notebook along with my diary and went and sat on a seat outside near a fire pit and began writing. I could hear giggling from the house beside me but I ignored it and continued writing.

-dear diary- 10/10/17

I did it, I finally got out of Australia. Away from all my problems and away from august. I have many reasons for it but I am only certain of some;

1.August, for everything he put me through. Because of him I suffer from severe anxiety and depression. I starve myself because of him and cut, he made me look like this, I wonder if hes proud of this disappointment?

2.My father, I still remember that day it was 3 days after my 12th birthday him and mum were arguing over something and then when I asked why he was saying what he was, he slapped me and said I was the worst mistake he ever made. That night he got into a car crash and didnt make it so Ive gone without a father for 2 years.

3.School, Ive been bullied since 2nd grade for being different because I can play a few instruments. You see at my school if you dont play any kind of sport the you are different and well you guessed it, I dont play sport. I dance and play instruments so Im different.

Well theres 3 reasons wonder how many more I can find?

As for what Ive eaten today;

4 bottles of water

2 slices of watermelon

Ceasar salad total calories: 130

By now I was in tears again, I closed my diary and opened my note book. When I opened the book a picture fell out, it was him my older brother Branden. He moved to the U.S. a few days before I started cutting, he always helped me out of bad places but he wasnt there this time. I started writing words that soon formed a song, like the tears that soon formed a river.

*Daniels P.O.V*

This morning jack and I where skating outside on the driveway when i heard a car pull up i looked towards where the sound was coming from and saw a girl with long brown hair but thats all that I could see, then I was snapped back into reality by jack waving his hand in front of my face

Jack: hello, earth to Daniel

Daniel: huh, what

Jack: what are you looking at?

Daniel: *points* whos that

Jack: I dunno dude, well find out later come on the boys got pizza

The whole day I couldnt stop thinking about who that girl was, by now it was 5.00pm. I decided to go live on younow so I went outside and began the broadcast. While I was about 5 minuets in I looked over and saw a figure on a chair outside, I thought it might be her so I ended the live and made my way over to her.

*Maries P.O.V*

*song is Jason walker echo*

I had just finished writing and I heard a sound from beside me, I looked towards the sound and saw a dark figure I could however figure out that it was a male. I turned back around when I heard a twig break I was scared my heart was racing like a tiger on the run for its prey. Next thing I know there was a hand placed on my shoulder. I jumped a little and then once again turned around scared however when I did I found...