t e n.

"Bellisima? Fucking bellisima!" Isabelle yelled into the empty changing room. I simply smiled as I continued to put up discarded clothes on hangers.

"It's just a compliment!" I yelled back trying to reason with her. She came out with a pile a clothes and a shocked expression her face. She dumped the clothes on the empty cart as she began to hang up items on an empty clothes rack.

"Just a compliment? A compliment!" She mocked slamming hangers on the rack next to us filled with un-bought clothes. "It's not just a compliment Arabella, it's a compliment from Harry Styles."

I groaned folding up a pair of pants. "Yea because that makes it better."

We were both quiet for a long time. Her eyes never once leaving me as I tried to occupy my busy mind by doing the task at hand. She sighed taking the pants from my grip, making me look at her.

"What's wrong? I thought you'd be totally excited about this." She said in a soft motherly tone.

I sighed heavily, looking around at anything except for her brown eyes. "It makes me nervous. Yeah I was totally excited, practically hyperventilating when he commented. But it makes my mind go to that dreamland, like some type of fairytale is going to happen. The shiny thing about it all is I know it's not."

When my green eyes landed back on hers I could see that she felt sorry for me. She knows that I take one tiny thing and blow it out of proportion. She pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on her shoulder, counting down the minutes until I can go home.