The Pain's Secret...

Sofia's POV

I still can't move on in our kiss and last night.... But i will still be normal to this after we married in a forced to our parents.... 
.
.
. Meii;: Uhmmm... Cian Can i talk to you..?
Cian:; come in the bathroom...
Meii:; are you sure..?
Cian:; yess... Im never gonna joke i promise.. Now come inside..
Meii:; well okay (Opens the door)

I saw Cian is is..... Bbbbbbold.... I can't stop looking at his Aaahhhh big friend and his abs....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Cian:; So what are we gonna talk about Soffie??
Meii:; uhmm.. Ahhhh.. About our wedding are you agree..?
Cian:; im still Thinking of it soffie im still not sure if i wanted to marry you...
Meii:; is he serious he said he's always serious...
Cian:; Soffie what do you still want do you want to join with me in the shower...
Meii:; ( SadVoice).... I dont want... (Starts to leave in the shower)

Why do i feel this way why am i sad why do he need to refused our wedding why does my heart feel in pain...
I sit in the sofa and watch the movie and i check my phone and i saw my Phone is full of messeges of my dad..

**PHONE**
Dad:: did he Agree??
Dad:; I know sweety you agree but did he agree
Dad:; did he agree.?
Me:; no dad i think he is not agreenging...:(
Dad:: huh why??
Me: because i asked him if he agree but he said he is still not sure if he want to marry me...
Dad:; did you told him about your feelings huh?
Me:: Not yet.... I dont think he will accept my feeling as i feel for him..
Dad:; Just trust yourself Sofia... I know you. You dont give up...
.
.
.
**After for a minute**

I was still watching the Transformers and Cian is in the bed Texting someone i feel sad i feel pain in my heart... I realize that there's a water in my Eyes... I didnt know it was tears... I can't stop my tears falling...

I hear footsteps coming tords me... And feel cians hand in my elbow...

Cian:; Why are you crying Sofia..?
Meii:; Its non of your business.. (Madly i said)
I run upstairs and slam the door very hard I lay down to our bed and still crying hard... I saw he's phone ring.. And saw a girl texting her i opened his Phone and saw his messege's to a girl named "Fransisca"

**CIANS PHONE MESSEGE'S**
F:; Babe Can you break up with her..?
C:; Im trying babe...!
_________________

Is this real... I cried out loud i throw he's phone in the door i get my packing bag and gets my clothes.... He didn't tell me he doesn't like me... And never tell me he had a Girlfriend...:(

I go downstairs and i saw him shooked... And stopped me..

Cian:; Where are you going..?
Sofia:; You B*tvh you lied at me like your pet... (Crying)

Cian had been shoked.... I opend the door and slam it....

FIND OUT AT NEXT EPISODE OF BLACK PANTER AND SWEET16