13

[this happened before last chapter]

🅰️ and Spencer 👜 have joined the group.

🅰️: Hello Spencer.

Spencer 👜: bitch why tf u texting me i thought you had no phone access

🅰️: This isn't Charlotte. Stupid bitch wasn't good enough at her "job" and got herself locked up.

Spencer 👜: so... who are u?

🅰️: Oh Spencer, always curious. I cant spill anything yet. That's why im going to make a deal.

Spencer 👜: ... and that is?

🅰️: You join the A team.

Spencer 👜: no you crazy bitch. leave me and my friends alone.

🅰️: I guess you will never find out then.

Spencer 👜: fine. but you better stick to your word.

🅰️: I will. Curiosity always gets the better of you, doesnt it?

Spencer 👜: yeah, but curiosity also killed the cat.

🅰️: We are not going to kill you as long as you stay loyal. I wouldn't mess with us Spencer.

Spencer 👜: yeah, i think you have made that clear enough. one second i got a text.

🅰️: Oh, that reminds me. You can't have contact with any of the your 'posse'. You must block them and never reply. And if you do, well, there will be consequences.

Spencer 👜: sorry what the fuck? i never agreed to that.

🅰️: Like I said, dont test us Spencer. I'll let you off this time, but from now on NO CONTACT.

Spencer 👜: you can't do this bitch.

🅰️: I don't feel pity. Neither should you.

Spencer 👜: remember i'm only doing this for the information.

-🅰️: Watch that pretty mouth of yours. We wont be telling you anything in depth until we know you are fully trust worthy. And if you leave or break any of the rules, we will kill you.

Spencer 👜: kill me? bitch u crazy

🅰️: You already agreed, theres no backing out now.

Spencer 👜: ok, fine. tell me what you can.

🅰️: Well, I am not the one in charge, that is Uber A, or as some call them, A.D. None of us know who 'A.D' is, but we do know they are a person you would NOT want to mess with. We are their "workers". We basically do the dirty work, get information etc.

Spencer 👜: isnt A.D Alisons initials?

🅰️: Yes. However we are certain it is not her. They asked us to ask YOU specifically, I dont know why, but they want you working for them.

Spencer 👜: what the hell.. and what about the whole charlotte thing? whats that all about?

🅰️: She wasn't good enough. She got all soft because Alison was her sister, and messed everything up. Don't worry, the bitch will be dead soon enough.

Spencer 👜: oh my god

🅰️: Yes. That's enough information for now. Meet me at the Lost Woods Resort at 10pm tonight - don't let anyone see you.

🅰️ has left the chat.

-

double update omg

-