( 3 )

*Highly Recommended to play the song when I give you the cue *

Song : You don't know by Katelyn Tarver
Hello LoveDoves 😄
So this is the second last chapter of this short story 😊❤️
Soon The Snow King Book will be published and I hope you're excited as I am😆

This chapter is dedicated to sha_shafinaz ❤️ ch01xx ❤️ ofisolis ❤️ Evergreen_Black ❤️ priyanka1217 ❤️ icysnowybunny ❤️ Arnee03 ❤️ bella_hale47 ❤️ pizxalovesme ❤️ superkrissyann

Enjoy 😄

Edited by : Glacier_frost 🌸

Warning : You better get a box of tissue 💔
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amora's POV

It's been one month  since I arrived safely in Italy. My parents were shocked to know that I will be staying here and not going back to New York. Well, as expected my parents reaction when I told them about me and Caspian break was first shock and not a moment later followed by anger especially my father.

But I managed to calm my father down, my mother too. I'm determined to make a fresh start here by working at one of the bakery shops near our small town. I am grateful that my parents want me to live with them instead finding a new house because I don't think I could afford to rent a house since I've been use my money a lot lately.

I promised that I would move out from their house when I'm more stable. Everything is great, new friends, New job. I'm greatly thankful for the good start.
But honestly, my mind kept on asking how's Caspian doing? Did he take my advice and move on?

I know I shouldn't be thinking about him because he is my past but gosh my heart said the opposite. It would be a lie if I say I don't miss him. How can I forget easily after we're three years together.

I was brought back to reality when my phone rings. I reach out to take my phone in my pants pocket and pressed the green icon.

"Hello?"

"Hello, May I speak to Ms Amora Knight?"

Suddenly a bad feelings started to lace through my heart and my worriness awaken. Something isn't right! But what is it?

"Yes, you're speaking to her. Can I know, who is this?"

"We're from NY Mental Institutes, I'm Doctor Andre but do you know a person name Mr Caspian Williams?"

My heart stops beating. Mental institute? But why he has to with it?

"Umm, Yes. Why?"

"Good, I'm here to inform you that Mr Williams  is in high risk of death from the lack of sleep. He hasn't sleep for 72 hours. He will only take naps for 20 mins or less. He's putting his health and life at risk and refused to cooperate with us. He keeps on saying a person name that happens to be you. He really want to meet you, Ms Knight. We're trying to find a solution and you might help us and him. This is the matter of life and death, Ms Knight. We would be very happy if you could pay a visit and see what his response is".