~8~

It has been thirteen nights now and we had taught the humans alot about our world and they had taught us most of their world. Vicky and Mason had already became best friends, although I do not approve of humans interacting with my people, I need them happy.

"Jake...Come, I have something to show you.", I said ushering him to follow me. Hy smiled brightly and stopped sharpening a knife to follow me.

"So, I'm guessing you aren't going to tell me where we're going?", he questioned as he caught up to me smiling brighter than ever. "Good to know you know how to take your chances.", I said ignoring his presence completely.

"Ouch...That hurt!", he added holding his chest.

This man is so mad!

We came to an end and arrived at 'The Great Cliff'. Jake had a very confused look on his face.

"We have arrived. Jake, this is called 'The Great Cliff'. It leads to a beter understanding of this place, you must keep this from your people! I do not except on them finding this place. At this moment I only have consured enough trust in you and Vicky! I need your word of secrecy!", I added very seriously. "You have my word.", is all he could say before I pushed him off the cliff.

{Picture on top}

I jumped in after him and was consumed by cold icy waters. That never bothers me, I can't suffer from cold tempretures.

I felt my flesh and bones in my legs melt together, I have to admit it does feel painful. As my eyes gained focus on the water, I saw Jake with wide eyes as he chocked on the water.

Great
I thought as I swam to him to save his life...AGAIN!

I swam to him, grabbed him and pulled him up. At that moment he couldn't avert his eyes from my tail. "I told you that I have powers, Jake!", I said sternly getting unease. "I know...It's just...I never imagined to see a tail on you or something.", he sounded regretful when he said that.

I pulled him back under the water and we swam through the reef for some time and finaly we reached the underwater cave. We swam in and as I looked back I saw Jake with confusion all over his face. We finaly reached the surface as we swam upwards.

"Star, what are we doing here?", he asked still confused. "Well, remember our lesson about all creatures and how we get power from the Star goddess? When I arrived at this island, I could see four more islands around this one, this Island is called 'The Main Island'. The other islands are invisible for protection, there is an island for every top creature species. I was the only being who has seen the islands without going through this cave. The crystals in this cave determines your worthy and trust, when that is done you wil feel pain in your heart if you are not worthy and if you are worthy, you wil see a glowing light. If you succeed, you will be able to see the islands and we will visit them.", I explained and was about to walk out, but Jake still had managed to fordge questions in his head. "Wait! What about you?", he yet again asked another question! "I can not go in with you, you have to go alone!", I exclaimed swimming away as fast as I can.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Underwater Cave

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The Underwater Cave