7

As soon as I got inside, Rihanna's 'Man Down' filled my ears.
I looked around and spotted Danita.

She was wearing a pretty blue, shoulder less denim dress with pink flowers and white lace. She had on these pink booties, a gold bracelet, and her hair was black faded into a lightish purple.
She laughed in the distance and seconds later our eyes locked.
She smiled and hurried over to me.
"Hey Dex. Like my hair?" She asked loudly, trying to be heard over the pounding music.
I nodded.
"The purple really goes nice with your skin tone." I said doing fingerguns.
She laughed and shook her head.
"Well that's good. You smell nice." She said.
I sniffed and nodded.
"Yeah I got some new cologne. It was real expensive though."
She smiled at me.
"Well I'm gonna go get a drink. See ya!" She said waving before skipping off.
I sighed to myself and looked around.
"Dexter!" I was suddenly tackled into a hug and I groaned in pain.
"Hi Daysha." I said smiling.
"Hiii! You look so cute- Ally is on her way in. So is Julian. They aren't dating B-T-W sooo no need to feel jealous."
Wait what?
"O-of who?"
"Julian?"
I blushed at his name.
"I-I said I like her as a friend..."
Daysha pulled me to my feet and I examined her outfit.

She had black cat ears, a pretty black choker with three silver emblems connecting a silver chain between the three. Her black shorts were tied together on the side, exposing her dark skin, a black lacey bralette, black heels and her hair was down in big loose curls. She had a very natural makeup on and her brows looked perfect.
"Nice outfit. It looks good on you." I said smiling.
"Awe. I love your outfit too! You look adorable! ALLLY! JULIAN GET OVER HERE!"
Ally was first to reach us.

She was wearing a pink, shoulder cut croptop with a red rose in the left corner. She had a geometric choker on and pink round shades. Her heels were pink, and she had on these comfy looking white bootleg flowy pants that just about touched the ground. She had a brown themed eyeshadow look going on and nude pink lipstick. She looked very stylish.
"Cool glasses." I said smiling.
She giggled softly.
"Thanks."
"There is like no one wearing anything revealing. Are there gonna be strippers?" Julian had suddenly appeared beside Ally.
Oh god. I am too gay for my own wellbeing.

He was wearing a white and maroon colored hooded t-shirt that didn't leave much to the imagination of what he looked like shirtless. His pants sagging, exposing his white skin tight boxers. His jeans had rips in them, and the strings were colored.
His hat had a basketball on the front and a red design on the side. I liked his shoes- they were black and white.
And of course he smelled good. Like that Dior cologne.
"Uh I'm sure you'll get laid at some point." I said patting his shoulder.
"Hope so." He said.
God it is hot in here.
I started fanning myself and Daysha squealed.
"What was that for?" Julian asked.
She smiled.
"Dexter's hot! You should take your shirt off!"
I shook my head.
"I would rather not." I said.
She pouted and looked me in the eyes.
"Pleease?"
I shook my head.
"I can't."
"Is your body too hot for our eyes?" Julian joked.
I shrugged.
"I'm just not comfortable with it."
"Hmmpf." Daysha crossed her arms, intensely pouting now.
"Hey lemme give ya the next best thing." Julian said right before slipping off his shirt.
Daysha gasped and practically started drooling.
Fuck I'm totally blushing right now!
"Dexter, you ok?" Ally asked.
I nodded, avoiding eye contact.
"I just uh nu-need to get outside I ca-can barely breathe. Be right back."
I scurried out quickly and slammed the door behind me.
I took a deep breath of fresh air and glanced around to make sure no one was around.
I slipped up my sleeve to reveal bloodied arms.
I grimaced and slid down the wall to the ground.
Gosh, why can't I just have Julian? Oh yeah, cuz I'm a gay boy who's family has survived without him for 10 years. They up and fucking LEFT ME.
Fuck... Why would I think it like that?
I felt as if the darkness was consuming me. Bad thoughts flew around in my head. Being grabbed... my mom screaming for me...
"Get the fuck up." I was woken with a hard shove, and saw two masked men.
(They're speaking Spanish)
"Let's fucking go kid!" He grabbed me and yanked me out of bed.
The sudden movement cause me to cry out.
They dragged me out of my room, where my mother was walking back to bed from the bathroom.
"Javi?! What are you doing to him?!" She screamed.
"He's no longer yours."
My mom screamed, trying to run over but was stopped by another hidden masked man.
My mouth was covered, and I tried screaming.