Chapter 44: Twins?!

Zia's P.O.V

I was walking downstairs to see what my brothers were doing, and I seen a massive crowd of people... Greaaat. "Zia!" Zane shouted. "What is it Zane?" I asked quietly "Come join us! It's me, Ivory, Garroth, and Afew people from school!" Zane say excitedly. Strange... he's never exited unless I make cupcakes... "I'll stay down... only if Gen can come down too" i said, still being quiet. "Ok! GENNIVIEVE" Zane shouted so loud that it shook the floor. Now this will be fun...

Travis' P.O.V

Me, Laurence, Katelyn and Luka are going over to the Romeaves house. It's going to be kind of like a mass sleepover. Zane warned me about his sister, Zia and Gennivieve. Zia was his twin, which scared us all because one Zane is enough for us ALL. "Ro'meaves were are y-" I froze as I seen a black haired girl walking down the stairs. She had freckles covering her face, glasses on her pale blue eyes and a little fringe covering half of one eye. "Your druling Travis~" Laurence whispered to me. "AM NOtT" I shouted, which caught most of the people's attention, including the black haired girl.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this chapter, especially with our new members!

Gennivieve: I didn't even speak!

Author~Chan: that's why I said 1st part, jeez

Anyways, do you want to apart of this book? Really? Well then, all you need to do is message me these details!

Name:
Age:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Crush (Not Aaron):
Siblings:
Likes:
Dislikes:

If you can do that, you'll be featured in the next chapter and more!