yellow paint pt. 3

It was three days after the "incident." Harry woke up, and realized that Draco was gone again. He sighed, and got up. He wanted to find Draco, just in case he needed more impromptu counseling. When he got downstairs, he saw something much better.

Draco had placed hundreds of paintings around the kitchen and living room, all done in golds and yellows. When he saw Harry, he smiled softly.

"Hey, Harry. Perfect timing."

"What is this?"

"Well, my therapist suggested painting, I wasn't super into it at first, but I ended up really liking it."

"Draco... These are beautiful." Harry gasped, shocked at the beauty before him.

"Do you want to see my favorite?" Draco smiled shyly.

"Of course."

Draco reached behind the counter. It was a picture of Draco and Harry holding hands. On their fingers were golden rings.

Draco knelt down on one knee before him. "Harry, I really love you. You've taken care of me when I'm ill, and trusted me even after everything I've done. No one else could have done that for me. Thanks you. Because of all this, I was wondering if" Draco pulled out a small box and opened it. "You would be my husband?" There was a gold ring inside the box, with one diamond stud in the center. It was gorgous.

"God, yes Draco." Draco put the ring on Harry's finger, and they kissed. 

"That was the best surprise I could have gotten."

"I'm glad." Draco chuckled.

A/N: There you guys go! I hope you liked this little story. If you did, you can comment, vote, aand (maybe) follow me if you want. Thanks for reading!