Chapter one

10 years later-
????: "GET UP YOU BRATS!!! DONT MAKE ME GET THE WHIP! ALEX AND SARAH GET THE FRUCK UP RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Alex and Sarah:"I'm up I'm up what do you want us to do today...Master?"

???: "TODAY YOU'LL HELP CLEAN THE STABLES.. YOU WILL CLEAN EVERYONES ROOMS AND DONT THINK ABOUT TRYING TO SNEAK AWAY. WE ALREADY CAUGHT YOU ONCE!"
Alex and Sarah: "yes master"
-??? Leaves-
Sarah: "hey Alex do you think our parents love us and miss us?"
Alex:" I don't even know Sarah. They told us our parent abandoned us but I don't believe  them at all. I feel like we were kidnapped"
Sara: "so do I. If we ever leave we should go and find our parents!!! TOGETHER"

???:'they think I'm a bad guy but I'm looking out for those two. They don't know there full potential... my plan was to bust them out of here and take them somewhere safe. But I guess that's not gonna happen... I wish these sick people didn't start the tower of heaven again. Maybe I should warn all the guilds-

-meanwhile at fairy tail-
Veri(me): "GUYS WE GOT SOME IMPORTANT INTEL"
NASHI: "WHATT IS IT VERI?!"
Veri:"IT MIGHT BE A TRAP BUT SOMEONE SAYS THERES A NEW TOWER OF HEAVEN?!"

Erza:"IF THATS TRUE THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT SUFFER THE SAME FATE ME AND JELLAL WENT THROUGH"

Laxus:"We shouldn't act fast it might be a trap"
Erza:"who sent it Veri?"
Veri: "someone from a alternate universe says that the person who says that there alternate guild member is a prisoner so they are looking after them by pretending to be a guard or something like that"
Erza:"did they say what guild?"
Veri:"Alternate guilds don't exist in this world.."
Ezra:"we should help this person"
Laxus:"Erza is right"
Mirajane:"yes Erza is right"