Chap.14: Do I Hate or Love Yuma?

Yuu's POV:
While we're in the dining room, Mika and I were faced by the two faced idol himself where he confronted me about my feelings for my boyfriend of course. However felt pretty terrified about him when he finally reveals his true twisted self just now and time for me to tamed this twisted two faced bitch!

"So ya want me to tell you how I feel about Yuma huh?"

I asked solemnly.

"Damn right I am."

He bluntly replied with a cold tone as I tsked at his two faced personality.

"God you're really are a cheeky ass bastard, but if it shuts you up then fine, I'll tell ya!"

I then breath in and out as I glare at that two faced bastard of an idol or half vampire or whatever the fuck he is.

"Yuma is just a total nutcase who doesn't know what he's thinking, but....he's not totally evil or bad...he's just...not making the right decisions....."

I then gripped my fists onto the table in confusion and anger from my boyfriend.

"I don't know what's in that crazy bastard's mind, but...I just want him to be honest with me, but I feel like he's not telling me anything....."

I sadly stated with a mix of worry and frustration over my boyfriend.

"Tch just what the fuck is Yuma thinking?! Keeping me and Mika in this goddamn mansion like slaves?! What is wrong with his goddamn brain of his?!"

"Yuu calm down!"

Mika assured me as he grabs my shoulders to calm me down, but I kept on expressing my worry, confusion, irritation, and frustration over Yuma's odd sudden behavior and actions.

"Just why?....Why is he doing this for? What did the Sakamakis ever did to you guys?...."

I asked Kou with a hint of curiosity and I gripped my hands against the table due to the fact that I'm still not convicted by Yuma's explanation about the whole "protection" crap.

"Just what's going on here? Where's my Yuma? Where's my cool childhood friend AKA badass cool half vampire boyfriend that I know and loved?...."

I asked curiously feeling sad and hurt from Yuma's sudden changed of personality. I then contemplate about my feelings about Yuma.

Damn this is such a pain in the ass, why does Yuma have to be such an ass all of the sudden? What the hell did I ever do to him? All I did is hang out with redhead, but damn Yuma....I always knew you were the jealous type....

I thought while questioning my feelings for Yuma until I felt pain from my chest again.

"Gah!"

"Yuu!"

I fell to the ground clenching my chest in pain with Mika helping me get back up.

Damnit! I'm thirsty as hell! Ugh this day is getting much more shittier.....

I thought where I glance up at Kou for the last time before my vision starts to get blurry for a minute until everything went black.

Kou's POV:
"YUU!"

Mika yelled as he catches his brother's unconscious body, I sighed pitifully at him.

"Oh boy, he's out."

I sighed as I kneeled down to help Mika, I help Mika carry Yuu to his room. This day is going to be a lot more painful than I expected....