Enough

2am
     Y/n looked at the clock and shook her head another night of Chris being out all hours of the night. She was sick of his shit.
Y/n POV
        I calmly got out of bed and went into my walk-in closet got my luggage down from the top of the closet and started packing my bags. After I was finished I jumped on a pair of sweats and a tank and carried everything downstairs and waited for Chris to get home.
         I heard the garage door go up and knew he had finally decided to bring his ass home. It was now 4:47 am I was livid. He walked through the door and I flipped on the lights and Chris looked over at me and said "what you doing up so late baby?" "I was waiting for you." I said calmly.
"I don't feel like arguing tonight y/n. I'm tired." He said staring at me. "I'm done arguing with you Chris. You don't care about what I'm saying anyway. I waited up for you so I could tell you I'm leaving you." I said to him. He looked at me with a shocked expression and said "you not going nowhere."
I calmly got up from where I was sitting and walked towards my bags by the door and picked them up "bye Chris, I tried so-" my voice cracked from the emotion I was trying to hold back "I tried so hard to make this relationship work but one person can't be the only one trying."
A tear rolled down my cheek and Chris ran towards me "look baby I'll do whatever you want me to do just please don't go. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend lately but please baby just one more chance!"
I pushed him away from me and said "no I've given you too many chances." I opened the door and I walked out, but not before hearing him say "I'm not giving up on us. I'm gonna fix this baby I love you"
I jumped into my car and sped away.

Should I do a part II?
-A.A.❤️