get your head in the game!!!

After the game was over Alexandra decided to stay and watch the players go to their lockers while she packed up her stuff.she sighed and then smiled after whispering to herself one day I'll be up there playing volleyball with the greatest group of players in the world in Australia.

When all of a sudden while Alexandra was turned away from the volleyball court a man came up behind her and tapped her on her back, she quickly turned around and hugged the man. Matthew!!!! She yelped Matthew smiled and ruffled up Alexandra's hair, hey sis what's up? Alexandra smiled nothing much what about you Matt? Matthew let Alexandra go and he looked at her face are you crying ? Matthew asked. She shook her head and wiped away her tears and smiled extra wide for him.

I missed you Matt, I missed you so much! Alexandra said while starting to cry again matthew smiled and held her hand why don't I take you home and we can talk about me and you more with Mom and Dad cause we wouldnt want them to worry about you.

Alexandra hugged Matt again thats a good idea we should go and besides I do wanna talk to you more about your travels Alexandra said while slightly laughing Matthew kissed her forehead and they walked away together.