Chapter 3: Watched

I turned around, but I didn't see anyone behind me. I though that I was just thinking that I heard someone walk behind me. Then suddenly a Caucasian man in his 50's, came in front of me and grabbed my hand. "Let me go!" I screamed. "Quiet, now I saw you with Aiden, did he tell you anything about his plans?" The man said. "Wha-what are you talking about? Who's Aiden?" I asked and looked at him. "The guy you were with!" He held around my hand hander. I flinched by the pain. " I weren't with that guy you're talking about... I don't even know him! I just gave back his wallet... now let me go" I said. He laughed and let me go, "You know I'm going to start keeping an eye on you little girl" the man said and started to slowly walk in the darkness in the corner of the road. I stood there terrified, I had forgotten the pain around my hand for a minute. I just stood there thinking about what he just said. "Who is it about that Aiden that is so important for this guy? And now he follows me? Why??" I asked myself. Then the pain came back and I grabbed around my hand. I had to go to the police as soon as possible in the morning. I almost ran back home. The next morning came by fast and I went to the police and reported what I saw and tried to explain of the Caucasian man looked like, I had also noticed that he had a brace around his left leg. I showed my hand as well and they said they will look at what they can do. I went out of the police office and were on watch as I walked through the busy road of Chicago. This was going to be a good year, but everything went upside down the day Nova meet the man.I went to the coffee shop and got my self a coffee and sat down next to the tv and watched it as I were drinking my coffee. The news came on and they talked about a vigilante roaming around in Chicago, and I noticed something familiar, the man who had lost his wallet is a vigilante?. I were confused, first that creepy man yesterday and today this other man is a vigilante?. I drank up my coffee and as I were going to leave the man who's name is Aiden and who turns out to be a vigilante walks in the coffee shop. "Hi excuse me can we have a talk?" I went to him. He looked down at me and stood there for a minute. It looked like he were gone but he stood there. "Uhm... you there?" I waved my hand. He came back to him self and looked around. " eh yea sorry, we can talk" . I smiled and we sat down at a table and I told him about that creepy man who told me he is going to keep an eye on me. "Crap... that's Damien..." I couldn't quite see what Aiden was but I think he was a bit worried. "Now that he has you in his sight too I think it's better that you come with me" he said "wait, so you are telling me to come with you... a man that I have just meet once... and is the vigilante... that isn't scary at all!" I said sarcastic as I tilt my head. Aiden didn't listened, he was looking at a black car on the other side of the road. He noticed something and quickly stood up "come on" he said and led me out the back door and in a car. "What's going on?" You could hear the fear in my voice. "They are following us" "Damien??" I asked. "His guys" Aiden replied and started the motor then drove away and out of the city to Parker Square in the southwest corner of the district. I didn't say anything through the car ride. We arrived at a motel place called Owl Motel.

-------------
Enjoy this chapter! New part will come soon :) leave comments if you have any ideas or feedbacks on the story! Also sorry if it's bad I try my best to make it good