Daddy no

Alica

The look in her face has she walked out the house hurt me has I never wanted to throw cassie under the bus but living with a father like mine I had no other choice he was the definition of a monster who had allot of shit over my head information I couldn't let out.

" ALICA GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS NOW"

Fear ran though my eyes has I walked up the stairs at a slow pace not wanting to go through this yet again the pain and abuse I went through since my mother died. My father blamed me for her death making me his punching bag and someone he allowed to fulfill all his needs like it's my job for god sakes I was his daughter but instead I was treated like sum bum bitch this was the life I hated.

" WHERE THE HE'LL YOU AT HURRY UP WE GOT SHIT TO DISCUSS"

Hurrying my pace I stood in the doorway of the room waiting for my father to say what he needed. This shit was pissing me off like I'm so tierd of this life I just wanna die can you relate to feeling like your own life wasn't yours feeling his eyes burn through me has I looked everywhere but him.

" did I not call you COME here standing there like you don't know the deal be a good girl and come satisfie daddy"

I don't wanna do this please don't make me your the reason I love woman dad you know this seeing has he walked up to me has I walked back with ever step he took daddy please

" ALICIA COLTON HAYNES I YOU BELONG TO ME NOW I SAID STRIP DO YOU HEAR ME "

Doing what I was told has he bit his lips leaving me feeling disgusted inside the way he was looking at me with lust in his eyes is no way a father should be looking at his daughter feeling kisses slither down my neck he played with the lining of ...

Doing what I was told has he bit his lips leaving me feeling disgusted inside the way he was looking at me with lust in his eyes is no way a father should be looking at his daughter feeling kisses slither down my neck he played with the lining of my panties sliding his hands down my legs bringing them back up rubbing my pussy.

" mhm your such a good little girl arnt you yes you are lay down "

Laying on the bed has my underwear yanked off my body feeling my legs open up his fingers found there way into me my pussy massaging my insides trying to hold my moans in not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing it felt good

" moan for me kitten "

has his toung pierced my wetness licking every part of me leaving me feeling delighted trying to fight this urge wasn't working mhm yes daddy grabbing his head pushing him deeper as my legs vibrated I'm gonna cum

" hold that shit"

doing what I was told has he pushed his nine inch into me my screams of pleasure went through the household daddy please with every stroke he gave me holding it in wasn't going to last feeling my orgasm erupt

" I'm going to make you wish you listened baby girl get on all fours now"

Doing what I was told has he made more of a dent with my arch before I could catch a break he went right back into it digging me deeper has I moaned scratching and grabbing the sheets bitting my lips omg yasss has my hand went back trying to push him out has he grabbed both my hands

" who's pussy this is "

Huhhhhhhh omg please stop has he went harder it's hum its yours daddy it's yours

" you go have my fucking baby you hear me alica "

YEAH OMG the penetration and pleasure was outta this world has he continued to fuck me his dick started to thrub in my pussy has he continued until a load of his cum was let out inside of me has devastation of what I just did played in my head has he kissed my forehead holding me close.

Hoping and praying my birth control was doing it's job having my father's child was a abbomination that I couldn't live with

Is that so wrong for thinking.

Comment like share vote