Chapter 1

Ali's POV

"Ali Ali wake up" Matthew said to me.

"Why" I grumbled into my pillow.

"I made you lunch" he replies.

"Jeez Matthew you let me sleep that late" I said sleepily.

"Well I tried to wake you up for breakfast but you told me to screw off" he said with his pouty face.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I'm tired" I said apologizing. I haven't slept right since we got back from Mexico. He's such a good boyfriend 4 weeks ago I was really sick and he stayed with me the whole time.

"Umm Ali" he said.

"Yes babe" I replied.

"....... I love you" he said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Oh my god you had me worried for a minute there." I replied.

He pulled me by my waist and brought me in for a kiss.

"I love you too"mumble into his neck.

Matthew's POV

After we kissed I carried Ali down the stairs her screaming all the way. She was in one of my t-shirts witch was huge for her tiny figure. And a pair of shorts. We just ate soup her favourite even when it is hot outside. I started to just stare at her. She was just so beautiful. Then she saw me staring and told me to stop. I know she hates when I stare but she is just to beautiful like I said. I always call her by her nickname Al unless I'm being serious. This afternoon I scared her so bad.

"Al?" I said.

"Yeah" she replied.

"Why do you have scars all over your body?" I asked. Quite frankly we've been together 5 years and she's never told me about them.

"Well............."

A/N how do you like it I need a best friend for Ali if you have an idea please leave a comment. Please be sure to include:

Name

What she looks like

How they ment

Please make sure to make it interesting.

•Emma