•Eight Teen•

*Time Skip To Proposal Cause I'm Lazy*

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Raven

I woke up at 11:00. A lot later than usual. I yawned and looked next to me, where Richie was supposed to be. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Richie was dressed and sitting on the couch. "Morning sunshine." Richie smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"I'm taking you out for dinner at 7 tonight." Richie said. "Okay." I replied, laying my head on his shoulder.

*Skip To Dinner*

I went throught my closet, trying to find something nice to wear. I finally decided on a baggy, black, long sleeve dress that went down to just above my knees. I wore fishnets and black combat boots with a heel. I put on a thin choker with a silver cresant moon attached. I brushed and straightened my blonde hair. I put on make up and went downstairs.

Richie smiled at me. "You " beautiful." He said. I blushed and smiled. "Not bad yourself."

Richie

We headed out to the car. Raven put on But It's Better If You Do by Panic! At The Disco. We both sang the way there. We calmed down when i pulked into a parking space at Olive Garden. "Your favorite." I said, smiling at her. She giggled.

Once inside the restaurant, the waiter walked us to the balcony seat that i had reserved for this speical night.

There was a really nice veiw of the city lit up at night. "Wow Richie. This is amazing." Raven said, gazing out at the city. I stared at her and smiled.

*After They Ate Their Food*

I grabbed Raven' hands and put them in mine. "Raven, i love you." I said softly. "I love you too Richie."

I stood up and walked to her side of the table. She looked at me, confused.

Raven

Richie walked over to my side of the table and got down on one knee.

No way. No fucking way..

"Raven, i love you. I turely do. I loved you the second you opened the door. And i know i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be there for you and with you for the rest of my life. Raven Elizabeth Williams, will yoy marry me?" Richie pulled out a box from his back pocket. Inside, was a diamond ring.

I covered my mouth with my hands. Tears ran down my face. "Of course." I said. People were clapping and watching us. I honestly didn't care. I hugged Richie and he hugged back. He pulled away and kissed me.

Nobodys POV

After that, Richie and Raven went home and called all their relatives and freinds. They both made videos about their engagement. They were both happy and in love.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hai
This chapter is absolutel shit but, it's pretty important i guess.
I'm reallyangry cause Fall Out Boy is playing in Washington D.C on the 11th which is prettt close to where i live. And my mom won't let me go.

And we're dissecting worms tomorrow and tuesday at school. I am EXTREMELY squeamish. I can't even talk about blood and stuff with being freaked out. Help.

Stay Alive |-/
Don't eat soap!
Stat sad, but not too sad.

-Trees 📺

11~19~17
548 words