IT happens/chapter 1

Disclaimer: Please do not think I'm copying this from the original novel 'IT' because honestly I'm trying to write this with the memories from the 2017 movie!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a stormy day out in Derry, Maine. But that didn't stop Little Georgie. "Hurry up Bill!" "Okay, o-okay!" Bill responding slightly annoyed that his little brother was trying to make him work faster. "G-Georgie can y-you go down to t-the b-basement and get me s-some turtle wax?" "Of course!" Said Georgie happily, while knowing that the turtle wax was meant for the paper boat Bill was making him.

----------------
Georgie ran downstairs walking towards the kitchen to see his mother playing the piano.Georgie knew what song his mother was playing, but to be honest Georgie always thought that the song was a little off, and it sounded weird. Georgie ran to the kitchen to go to the basement, he opened the door to see the stairs of the What so basement. He had remembered he had his radio and Bill had his too, he leaned into the radio and clicked the button and said "I'm here," it took a few seconds for Bill to answer but he said to him "Okay, n-now all you n-need to do I-is find the t-turtle wax and c-come back." After that, Georgie walked down the old stairs, every time he took a step there would be a creak. Finally when Georgie reached the bottom, he heard a noise, he quickly looked around and got this flashlight. He turned the flashlight on and pointed it to the area he heard the noise at. Nothing. Nothing was there. Georgie shrugged it off and continued to look for the turtle wax. 'Ah-ha!' Thought Georgie as he pointed his flashlight to the turtle wax. Georgie quickly grabbed the wax and started to hear the noises again. Quickly, as fast as he could, he quickly ran up the stairs not looking back at what was happening in the basement.
----------------
Bill had just finished the paper boat when he heard Georgie run up the stairs. "G-Got the t-turtle wax Georgie?" Said Bill with slight concern because he heard Georgie panting heavily. "W-what's wrong G-Georgie?" Bill said looking at Georgie with a concerned, and shaky voice, "nothing.. I just don't like going down to the basement, I always feel like somethings in there.." "oh.. well, I-I got your p-paper boat done f-for you." "Thank you Bill!" Georgie said with a slightly excited voice while hugging Bill. Bill got up out of bed and went to his desk. He put the paper boat over some newspaper, hoping that his parents wouldn't mind, he got the turtle max from Georgie and put it on his desk. He got one of his brushes, dipped it into the wax, and started to paint the max onto the paper boat.
----------------
"Alright Georgie it's ready!" Bill called because Georgie had stopped paying attention when Bill started painting. "Thanks Bill!" Georgie said while pulling Bill into a hug. "N-No problem Georgie.."
----------------
Bill stood up from his desk and peered out the window to see Georgie already chasing the boat. He looked away and got back onto his bed and fell asleep.
----------------
Since Georgie had already put the paper boat down on the road, it had started flowing along with the rain. Georgie was having the best time of life, he thought when he started chasing it. Georgie had gotten this small worrying feeling in his stomach, because he couldn't keep up with the small boat. He looked up to see a board, (A/N: like the thing where he hit is head on idk whet theyre called whoop) he quickly dodged it, thank god, he didn't realize that there was a another so he accidentally hit his head on it. He groaned but got up quickly to see that his boat was still near. He started chasing it again but then soon he realized his boat was heading to the sewers. "Noo!! My boat!" Georgie cried as he quickly ran to sewers. "Bills gonna kill me.." he mumbled while looking into the sewer drain. Georgie kept on looking into the sewers and suddenly he saw a pair of eyes, they were like a brownish and yellowish color, but mostly yellow. This cause Georgie to jump back with a slight gasp escape from his mouth. The yellow eyes got closer to Georgie while saying "Hi-ya Georgie, what a nice boat you got! Would you like it back?" Said the voice with this weird squeaky voice, which made Georgie even more surprised by the figure. Georgie answered the figure, trying not to be scared, saying "yes please.." the figure didn't give back to him after Georgie had just answered him, the figure continued talking by saying "you look like a nice boy, do you have any friends?" Georgie answered him, "yes. My best friend is my brother Bill, and I have 3 other friends." "Where he? Your brother" the figure asked. Georgie sadly remembered where Bill was, "he's at home.. sick." Georgie hadn't noticed but the figure,or what it looks like to be a clown, had started drooling. "I bet I can cheer him up, I'll give him a balloon," it paused for a moment but continued by saying "Do you want a balloon too Georgie?" Georgie, the one who was trying not to sound scared, answered the clown, "Im not supposed to take stuff from strangers.." the clown chuckled a little and said "well, I'm Pennywise the dancing clown!" 'So that's the persons name.. odd, Pennywise?' Georgie thought to himself. Pennywise continued, "Pennywise meets Georgie, and Georgie meets Pennywise. Now, we aren't strangers anymore are we?" Georgie let out a small chuckle and shook his head no.
"What are you doing in the sewers anyways mr.Pennywise?" Pennywise had a fake frown and answered his question "well, the storm blew me away, and the whole circus too. Do you smell the circus too, Georgie?" he asked. Georgie paused for a moment because he thought the clown was trying to make him feel crazy, but he really did smell the circus, surprisingly because it was in the sewers, Georgie slowly nodded at the clown. The clown drooled non stop, and managed to say. "There's peanuts,hot dogs, cotton candy, annnd-" "popcorn?" Georgie said cutting him off. "Popcorn!" The clown said while having a small laugh, which caused Georgie to laugh too. "Is that your favorite?" Georgie chuckled and nodded, saying a little 'm-hmm' while nodding. "It's because they pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!" The clown said, Georgie thought having this clown to talk to was actually fun, him making the 'Pop' noises made him laugh. It had lasted for a few minutes of 'pop' noises and Georgie laughing, until Georgie finally got the courage to say "I should get going now.." the clown looked at him, his eyes turning into this dark-ish blue color, "without your boat? Bills gonna kill if you don't bring it back Georgie" The clown snickered. Georgie thought about it, Bill being mad at him was what Georgie feared the most, after all Georgie has only known him for 6 years. Georgie got closer to the drain and reached his hand out. Closer..closer..and closer. Without knowing anything. The clowns mouth opened, to reveal about 30 or more, sharp teeth. Georgie didn't realized what was happening until, there. Right there, at that moment, the clown had bit half of his whole arm off. Georgie cried in pain, but that wasn't any use. Georgie continued crying, trying to crawl away from the clown. "Billy!!" Georgie cried out before being pulled into the drains.

You'll float to Y/N.