Chapter 9

"Come on! Come and sit down with me, I won't bite!" Richie laughed. "Jesus, you're worse than the rest," Y/n sighed , sitting next to him. Richie laughed more and smiled, taking that as a compliment. Its been a while since they've spent together, other than Richie being what-so kidnapped. And, some other problems going on. "Richie, what happened when you were gone?" Y/n asked while fiddling with her thumbs. "A lot of stuff," Richie said while grabbing her hand to hold it. He sighed and continued, "so much was going on. It might've been so short for the others. But for me it was the longest time of my life. IT had got me from where I had slept, then carried me to the room you guys found me." Y/n didn't know how to respond, she was shocked? No. Something more than that. Hurt? Sad? Who knows. Y/n held Richie's hand tightly, Richie smiled and hugged her. "Its okay," he said, "its not your fault." Y/n scoffed and laughed, "its not that. I'm sorry to say this ,but, it's funny how someones damn mother cant even remember what her own son looks like." Richie looked into her eyes, his saying 'wait- what?' and hers saying 'what a fucking idiot'. "What do you mean by that?," Richie asked her. Y/n only sighed, "your mom. She doesn't know SHIT about anything." They both laughed and smiled, "but for real. There's another Richie." Richie looked shocked, almost as if he was about to have a panic attack. "Dont be worried!," Y/n said wrapping her arm around him, "I'll only love you." 'Oh fuck-' she thought before being cut off by him saying, "wait-wait what?" Y/n blushed so deep it was like she was on fire, "nothing!" She quickly unwrapped her arm around him and hid her face, trying to hide the fact that she was a blushing mess. "Anyways, the fake Richie is more pale, well. He's not even pale, he's grayish. And his hair is a mess, like Jesus Christ," Y/n said. "Oh god," Richie said under his breath. "Anyways Rich, what do you want to do?" she asked him smiling. "How about we go to the quarry," he suggested and getting up. "Sure thing," Y/n said walking to the phone, "do you want the others to come too?" Richie paused and nodded. Y/n smiled back at him and started dialing Bill. Richie patiently waited until she was done. Y/n finally hung up the phone and said, "they'll be there in 5 or 10 minutes."

Stan and Bill were the first ones to get there, surprisingly they thought Y/n and Richie would be there first. It took about 10 or what it mostly seemed like, 20 minutes for them to get there. When Richie and her finally arrived the losers gave them a disgusted and horrified look. The two were both sweating as if they ran up a hill and back down. Eddie gagged and looked like her was about to gag, "what took you guys so long? And whats with all that sweat?!" he cried out. Richie and Y/n looked at each-other and smiled. Stan got a nasty ass thought that only Richie would want to do to her. "Shit. Don't tell me that you two.." "What?! Us,, pffft no!" Y/n smiled. Eddie walked up to her and searched her body. He finally got to look at her neck. Shocked, "holy fuck! Richie what the fU-" Y/n quickly cut him off by smacking his head. Eddie stood back and whimpered. Everyone gave each-other a nervous smile and the boys started to take their clothes off. Beverly took Y/n by the hand while the boys were in a line near the edge of the cliff. Apparently they were arguing about who won they loogie contest. Y/n thought it was stupid, but hey. Thats what boys do at this age. Justin was the one who got BOTH of things that Richie and Eddie were arguing about. "Ah shit- I'm sorry I'm always a dick to you Beverly. Can we uh- be friends?" Y/n asked her while reaching her hand out for Beverly. "Sure. Friends." Bev responded while giving her a hug. Y/n was shocked but returned the hug. "S-so. Who's g-going f-fur-first?" Bill asked looking at the boys. No one responded. "We'll go!" Bev shouted at them while standing a few feet away from them. She quickly grabbed Y/n hand and pulled her next to her. The boys couldn't understand what they were saying but they were sure Y/n was mouthing 'what the fuck?!' and 'are we really doing this?' The two girls ran past them, with Bev saying "sissies" before the two jumped off. Y/n let out a scream before hitting the cold water. "Holy shit!" they heard Richie yell, causing Y/n to laugh a bit. While Richie was yelling, Beverly said "you like him don't you?" "Huh?" Y/n responded, turning red as a tomato. "Like who?" a familiar voice said before picking Y/n up by the waist. Y/n screamed, "put me down!" Richie laughed and smiled "do you know who i am hot stuff?" She turned around and covered his mouth saying "beep beep Richie." "Guys!" the three heard Bill call. "C-come o-on!" he yelled again. "Guess we better get swimmin'" Y/n laughed while actually starting to swim there, "last one there has to lick penny wise's left foot!" Once Y/n got there, the rest of the boys had heard her, "ew! Thats gross!" Eddie complained. Y/n smiled and punched his shoulder, "huh? What did you say Eddie-Spaghetti?" "Hey! That hurt! And don't tall me that! It's annoying!" he cried out, while rubbing the shoulder that she hit. "Oh whatever!" she said, "anyways, what did you need big Bill?" "I j-just wanted t-to see you guys." he smiled. Y/n swam over to him and messed up his hair playfully, he laughed and said, "are you s-su-sure you a-and Richie d-didn't s-switch per-sonal-ityies?" Everyone laughed, and played. Forgetting what has happening in Derry. The kids were happy they did forget about IT that day. Like Stan said before that one day when Bill, Richie, Eddie, and him went to the barrens. "This is the summer. You should be having fun." Little did they know, they had more problems with that new Richie, and that stupid clown pennywise. Or as Richie calls him, 'penis-wise'.

OOF! IM SORRY I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN SO LONG SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON AND YEAH. ANYWAYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHITTY BUT HEY. THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUVE BEEN BUSY AND IT FEELS LIKE YOURE WRITING TO SURVIVE (Hamilton anyone)

Word count: 1161