!1!

"Knock knock, Princess," Chat said as he came into her room. The black latex suit was cover up by a fluffy green scarf and a black jacket that looked like his suit, made by Marientte as a Christmas present.

"Hey kitty." she said as she tried to paint her nails, but ultimately failing. She groaned when the lime green paint accidently ran across her big toe.

"Having trouble princess?" the black cat chuckled, plopping himself down beside the amateur fashion designer.

"Yes!" she groaned again, looking at her messily painted nails. Even though she was really good at sketching designs and coloring and sewing, she could not paint her own nails for the life of her.

Chat laughed, covering his mouth to hide his laugh from his scowling princess beside him, "do you want me to do your nails, Princess?" The black cat was good at these sort of things. His hands were still from years of playing the piano like smooth jazz with his mother so many years ago. Now he still played, he just doesn't enjoy it as much anymore.

The small girl beside him looked skeptical. Finally, after a few minutes of staring into emerald hues, she gave in, "could you please."

"Alright, princess, come here." Chat usually didn't flirt with Marientte much, not after that embarrassing moment that Alya saw. They would occasionally kiss just because they got caught up in the moment. The inner Adrien wished that Marientte would be this way with him, with Adrien.

She smiled at him and handed him the small bottle. Marinette sat in front of him, sticking her left foot out, and grabbed one of the Adrien magazines.

"Princess, why do you like him that much?" Chat asked, growling at the pictures of him

"I don't know I guess because he gave me his umbrella to try to be my friend... and you know that I've had a crush on him since 8th grade.Bonus that his dad is my idol," she replied in a small voice. She really didn't like talking about her crush with Chat since she had a tiny crush on the cat. She flipped a page in her magazine, and gasped when she saw the ad for teen models. "Look Chat the hiring for a new model to work with Adrien."

He only nodded as he stroked the cold nail polish brushed across her toes. He didn't like the type of girls that were signing up for the position. They were all snotty rich girls from a prep school that Chloe use to go to, or common girls that thought they were better than everyone else.

"Do you think I could be a model Chat." She asked before shaking her head, "what am I thinking.... I probably don't even fit the requirements."

He froze, "Princess... the company Adrien works for doesn't have many requirements... and the requirements are mostly for the adult models which they don't have much of. And the position that you want doesn't care about the requirements.. As long as the girl looks good with Adrien." Chat suddenly started to blush, and went back to painting her nails.

She smiled, "so you think that I could be Adrien's next modeling partner?"

"Yeah." Chat smiled at her. He loved her eyes. That sapphire blue.

"Thanks for believing in me Chat.." she smiled sadly, "but this is Paris-wide. Adrien's company will surely chose someone prettier and more suited for him... Like Chloe."

"You know it's whoever Adrien is comfortable with... So there is a slight possibility that he chooses you.. Done other foot," Chat tensed at her sadness, so he would try to cheer her up.

She switched feet, thinking for a while, "but I'm the Bakers Daughter... I'm not a model."

Chat seemed to think for a little bit, "doesn't he talk to you?"