Good morning 🙈

Your POV
After 2 hours of talking to Zach you got kinda tired and decided to go to bed. While lying in bed all you could think about is Zach and how sweet he is.

*next day*
Today's the day you leave for your. You walked downstairs wearing just shorts and a sports bra cause you thought you were the only one up cause it was still pretty early and it was a pretty hot morning. You still need to get use to the time zones.

While you were looking for something to to eat you hear someone behind you say Oh My God. You turned around and saw a shirtless Zach. You couldn't help but stare at him but then you realized you were in shorts and a bra. You quickly ran upstairs to the room you were staying in and grabbed a sweatshirt.

Zach's POV
I woke up pretty early so I didn't think anyone was awake so I went into the kitchen to get some food but instead I saw y/n standing there in a bra and shorts. She looked pretty hot. I said omg and I must have said it pretty loud cause she turned around pretty fast. She was staring at me and I started blushing pretty hard. She ran upstairs and came back wearing a wdw hoodie.

"Um sorry I didn't think anyone was awake"
"Um it's okay I wasn't expecting anyone to be awake either" she said. I just smiled at her