•1•

JAYDEN'S POV

"JAYDEN, WAKE YO ASS UP RIGHT NAH BOY!" Aunt Kay yelled in my ear.

I popped my head up, bumping right into her big ass forehead. "Damn aunt Kay, why the hell you screamin like dat fah?"

She rubbed her forehead then smacked me in the back of the head. "Boy watch ya mouth and get tha hell up, school starts ina hour."

I waved her off but got out of bed and walked into my perfectly organized bathroom, walking straight to the sink to look at my face. I had slight bags under my hazel eyes and my freckles were starting to show.

After studying my face for a few more seconds, I walked out and turned on my Bluetooth speaker and let Ross Capicchioni by Joyner Lucas play, drowning out this terrible voice in my head.

"I know you want to bash her big ass head against the wall as many times as possible, Jayden. I don't understand why you keep sparring these people."

"No I don't Jaylen. She's my aunt. I love her and my uncle. Shut up sometimes." Yes. I named him.

"Jayden, I know everything about you. You don't know or feel love. Just mercy and that is what you give these people all the time!"

"Jaylen shut tha fuck up sumtime! I'm not killin nobody. I'm not hurtin nobody. Just stay in yo fuckin corna and don't say shit."

It was silent for a minute so I took that as him shuttin tha fuck up and went to take a shower. While washing my body, I kept getting this weird feeling. Like sum was finna happen. Afta washin my hair and washing my face in the shower, I got out and wrapped my towel around my body. Walking to the sink, I stood very still. My music wasn't playing anymore. What the hell?

"Aye! Who in my room?" I walked out of the bathroom to step into my room, not seeing anyone.

"Are you sure you even pressed play?"

"Not now bitch, shut up." I snapped at him, walking to my phone and seeing I didn't even press play.

"No no, that was not a damn hallucination."

"Yes it was..if you hadn't shut me down earlier, I would've told you."

"Can you please suck a dick and shut up? Thanks"

"Take your fuckin pills and maybe I'd shut up, jack ass!" He yelled right back.

After slamming my phone down I walked to my bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet, pulling out my medicine and popping two of the blue happy pills.

Jaylen formed beside me. He closed the cabinet to check his appearance. He fixed his hair, bit his lip then smirked and turned towards me.

"Those pills will only work until school is over. At 3, I'll be back." And with that, it was like he was never there.

The pills soon kicked in and I was on autopilot. I got myself dressed in tan jean joggers, a red polo and my red 11's with the white soles.

There was a knock on my door then a soft voice, my aunt Kay.

"Jayden, you ready yet? I got the car runnin and I gotta be in a little earlier then normal."

I stood up and grabbed my phone, book bag, and charger then walked to the door, swinging it open and scaring her.

"Yea Aun Kay, I'm ready. Whea' Uncle Josh at?"

"He went to the studio to open up early seein as how everybody wants tah drop tracks in the summa," she walked down the steps and to the front door. "Honey, I think you should ask if you could drop a track or two as well, your voice is amazin." She spoke all in one breath while walking to the car.