Even if I die, it's you...

Sua was looking for Hansung when he found a fallen note that said,

"Kill no matter what."

Her eyes widened. She remembered this scene, this was the scene where.... Hansung dies...

"Hansung! Where are you?!" She yelled and ran outside. She found him and heard him whisper, "No..."

"Hansung!" She ran after him. Fortunately, she was faster than him and grabbed the sword before Hansung could.

Hansung's pov

I felt as if the whole world slowed down right before my eyes...

I watched frozen as Sua gripped the blade of the sword that my brother was holding. Sunwoo's eyes widened at what just happened.

A tear dropped from her light hazel orbs as red blood started to cover the sleeves of her dress. 

I couldn't move, it was as if my feet was glued to the ground.

"You... What are you doing?" Dansae asked her. She gripped the sword tighter and smiled at him.

My heart ached as I watched her blood coated the sword.

"Dansae... Don't do it, it's not worth it..." She gently smiled at him as if they were just having a normal conversation.

"Let go! Sua let go of the sword!" Dansae frantically said as he pulled the sword but she whimpered at the pain but still kept her grip making the wound deeper. Dansae's heart was flooded with guilt.

He didn't expect this to happen.

"Idiot! What would've happen if I hadn't intervene? What would happen if I let go? Would you try and kill Sunwoo again?" She yelled at him. 

"Sua... Please, let go... I SAID LET GO!" Dansae begged. 

"I won't..." She weakly said and collapsed. I ran towards her and caught her before she fell to the ground.

"SUA!!" I called when she started to shake, Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I was getting worried.

"You... You applied the medicine grandfather gave you didn't you?" I asked him. I kept my eyes on Sua, making sure that she was still awake.

"I didn't mean to... I didn't know that she would intervene..." He stuttered.

"Why would you do it?! You were her friend!" Sunwoo asked him as he knelt to the ground with me.

"I didn't..." Dansae stuttered.

"What did you do, you jerk. What is it that you know" Sunwoo asked him.

"Hansung..." She softly called out. She was having a seizure and I panicked. 

"Sua! stay awake!" I quickly carried her, leaving  Dansae and Sunwoo.

"Hansung! It's okay... Don't worry!" She smiled as she buried her face in my chest.

"You... How can you still smile like that?" I cried. Her hand cupped my cheek gently, smearing blood but I didn't care. 

"Because's everything's going to be fine. I'm going to be fine."

"You said you won't leave me. You said you would love me forever! You promised me!" I told her. She laughed and weakly nodded.

"Hansung, please don't hate your brother okay..." My knees weakened. I bit my lips and continued to walk fast.

"Okay... Just stay awake, Doctor Ahro is going to fix you..." I said. She sighed and looked at me.