Chapter 1:The war lead me to her!

The sounds of gunfire and exploding debre spread through the air. As well as the sound of terrified screams of men women and children. As I was talking to the troops. That's when I heard the tiny sobbs of a child. They sounded exsosted from crying and their tears almost completely dried out. I followed the broken quieted cries to a little girl next to a body. It seems to be the child's mother.

Upon a closer look i could see the child was a girl. She wore a white dress the ends red with her mothers blood, with a black vest over top, black thigh high socks, and light brown boots. She had the most unusual red eyes. Her hair was black as shadows with tan skin. She looked at me still sitting there crying. They had tried to get up and run only to trip over the extended arm of her mother.

I walked up to her and kneeled down to her height. I then noticed that she had a black and red rabbit. I felt pity for the young girl so I picked her up. She then bared her face into my chest.

"What's your name?" I asked staying calm.

"Aki," she responded with a hiccup right after.

After that she passed out. For some reason I felt the need to protect her. I took her back to the boat and left the island and all the destruction behind. Niji kept looking at me like I was crazy. But I just left it as it is. I will deal with the problems to come later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if the chapters are short. I will eventually make them bigger. So don't hate me.😊