My First Love

If only you knew how much I care so deeply for you as does she who has your heart. You'll never truly understand why I grew to love you. She knows more of you than I ever did but I yearned to know more about you. My tears have dried. My forgiveness to myself for wishing upon the worst of you both has been forgiven. I truly love you, I don't know how it happened but it did. I've never been treated with such kindness and sincerity that I'd grown attached. It hurts me to let you go but you'll never see me the way your pupils dilate at the sight or thought of her. I wish you could love me but I know that you cannot and because I love you so much I have to let you go even though it devastates me. I want you to be happy even though that is with her... So I truly wish you the best. Seeing you happy and in love makes me happy. I want to be your friend still. I at least need to be you're friend because you're such a beautiful part of my life. I never knew you could fall so deeply in love with someone whom you've never been involved with but it's true. Never have I ever dated. Never have I ever found interest in anyone but you,you,the only one I love. My heart belongs to you but I must move on now for the better. I wish you and her the best. Forever in my heart and soul.
                             Yours truly, T.R.