/1/

Savanna's POV
           "Sav you have to be at the studio after school, don't forget"
         "I know Mom don't worry I'll be there"
      Uhhhh I just want to sleep in.....but today is different, today is tryouts for Nationals. I've been looking forward to this day ever since I was a little girl, now it's here!!
         But first, I have school. Nothing can ruin today. I quickly got dressed, I decided to just wear a sweatshirt and shorts, because I'm not trying to impress anyone. I ran downstairs and gave my mom a quick hug, and walked outside to my car.
           When I got to school nothing really changed, same people, same setting, and same classes. I went to my locker to grab my math book, when I turned around I ran into someone.
         "I'm sorry, it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going"
          "No it was my fault"
      It wasn't until I turned around to see who I bumped into. Then his eyes met mine.
        "Hi, I'm Savanna"
        "Hi Savanna, I'm Grayson"
        "Are you new I've never seen you here before?"
        "Yeah I just moved to Cali, they have programs here that I'm really trying to get into"
     "Me too, well I have to get to class, but I hope to see you around"
        "See you around Savanna"
       This day couldn't possibly get any better, he was sooo kind compared to everyone else here.
      It was my free period so I decided to go to the aux gym to get some practice in before my tryouts later.
       I let the music consume me and I just danced, until I heard the door to the gym open.....