/2/

Savanna's POV
I was dancing to the rhythm of my music and I was in the middle of an aerial, when all of a sudden the door opens. I completely lost focus, and then all I knew, I was on the ground and I couldn't move. My spine was tingling and my body went numb. I tried to turn to see who was there but then everything started to fade....
....
"Savanna, Savanna"
....

Everything was slowly becoming clearer and I could see I was being held in the arms of Grayson, I was still on the floor of the gym, and I just wanted to cry, I squeezed my eyes shut hoping it was a dream, but I was wrong.
"Grayson...."
"Omg Savanna, I'm so sorry, I'm happy your awake you passed out on me for a few minutes"
"Grayson... I..I..can't move"
He continued to hold my limp body, as he grabbed his phone and called someone. A few minutes later, it looked like Grayson was entering the gym, that's when I thought I was losing it.
"Ethan go pull the truck up we have to take her to the hospital, she fell and hurt herself really bad, hurry!!"
Grayson must have a twin that I don't know about, but I don't really care about that right now. All I know is that my tryouts for the National Dance Academy are never going to happen. Ethan came back and Grayson gently lifted me off the ground and carried me to his car.
"Gray, am I going to be okay? It hurts"
"Sav, Ethan and I are taking you to the hospital right now, only they will know what's wrong. You were amazing, and watching you fall scared me to death, I know we only met this morning, but until you get back on your feet I'm going to be there, I promise"
That was the day I knew my life was going to change, at least until I get better, and that won't be for awhile. I only wish to dance, and I don't know if I ever will again....