Chapter Three

Deleilah POV

  I woke up around 12:43 a.m. to the sound of shooting games coming from Vince's room. I slowly stood up, noticing someone changed my clothes and took my glasses off, putting my glasses back on,and making my way to Vince's room.

    I walked in to find Vince asleep on his bed and Caleb sitting on the beanbag chair playing Call of Duty. He noticed me watching him and paused the game. He stood up and I gave him a look and walked away, knowing he understood the look and followed me to my room.

    I sat on my bed and motioned him over. "Thank you for changing me out of my school clothes when we got home... And for helping me out today with Mason and Hannah." I said when he sat down.

    He looked me in the eyes and said, "Its fine. And you are my best friend, I would help you with anything and everything you need. You are the most beautiful, talented, and smart girl I know and shouldn't have to deal with any of the shit they tell you and do to you, so I will do anything and everything I can to make sure that you are out of harms way."

    By the end of his little rant, I was crying. Not because I was sad, but because no one had ever taken the time to actually tell me that, and he knew that.

    "And I know you're crying cause no one has ever said that to you, but you shouldn't cry about it. To be completely honest, more people should tell you things like that because they're true." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I hugged him around his neck, slowly drifting to sleep in the arms of my bestfriend and crush.

    "Good night Caleb, I love you." I said quietly. "I love you too Delilah, more than you know." He whispered back. I was shocked but drifted to sleep, feeling Caleb lay us down in my bed so we could sleep comfortably.

(Time skip to morning)

    I woke up feeling Caleb's arms still wrapped around my waist. I smiled and slightly blushed as I remember what he told me before I fell asleep. I silently got up and decided to make breakfast for everyone.

    I put on some music on my phone as I grabbed out eggs, milk, seasonings, butter, bacon, and pancake mix. I started to mix the eggs, milk, and seasonings together, humming along to Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time by Panic! At The Disco. I put a pan on the stove and started cutting up the bacon and putting it on the pan and turned the heat on. I then spread butter on another pan for the eggs. I finished up the eggs and bacon, putting them aside, and started the pancake batter.

    By the time I had four pancakes done my P!ATD playlist was almost done. I quickly finished the pancakes and started making three plates of food for me and the boys. I had just set the plates down at the table,  when I felt a head on my shoulder and a kiss being placed on my temple. "Good morning Caleb. Did you sleep well?" I asked,  knowing it was him. "Yes I did." He mumbled sleepily. I laughed slightly and went to wake Vince up while Caleb started to eat.

    I walked into his room, he looked up at me with sleep still evident in his eyes, but also confusion. "Where's Caleb and why was he not in here past midnight? " He asked me in a groggy voice.

    "He was in my room but he's already eating now." I replied to him simply. He nodded in response and got up. We walked out and joined Caleb eating. I got the smallest amount of food cause I don't eat a lot and I sure as hell don't need to gain anymore weight.

    We all soon finished eating and went to the living room to watch a movie. We decided to call Kim, Chase, Rosa, and Hunter over. When they got here they decided to watch The conjuring I know it's gonna be Scarry and everyone else has already watched it.

    The movie started and Caleb had his arm around me in a protective way,  as we cuddled on the loveseat. Kim and Chase we're snuggled up on a beanbag. Rosa and Hunter were on one end of the couch and Vince was on the other side.

~time skip end of movie~

    That was really scary.  I'm done.  I'm never letting them pick a movie again. Why did I even let them in the first place? Anyways, let's just say I spent a good 3/4 of the movie with my face in Caleb's shoulder, attempting to hide.

    I slowly stood up and stretched. "Hey, does anyone want some lunch?" I ask. Receiving many yells.  Caleb got up to come and help me with the food. We called Layla,  Emily, and Spencer over for lunch. They said they would be here in 5 minutes. I told Caleb we were making grilled cheese and soup. He got out the bread, cheese, butter, soup packets, seasonings, a pot, and a pan.

    He started boiling the water while I started the grilled cheese. Around 5 minutes later everyone else was here and we were just finishing the soup. Everyone was already getting impatient.

    The food was finally done and I put the soup in bowls and cut the grilled cheese and put them on paper towels. Caleb helped me put everything on the counter, and we called everyone into the kitchen.

    It sounded like a stampede running into the kitchen, and everyone got their food and went back in the living room. Caleb and I  stayed in the kitchen to eat. It was all silent except for the quiet sounds from the others in the living room.

    Around 10 minutes later everyone was done and the others suggested we watch The Conjuring 2 I said no but everyone else wanted to. So we ended up watching it. We were all in the same places but Spencer and Emily were in the other beanbag and Layla was next to Vince.

~Time Skip After Movie 3:40pm~

    Layla and Rosa had their parents pick them up and, Emily,  Spencer, Chase, Kim, and Hunter said that they were leaving in Spencer's car. Caleb said he was going to spend the night with us again.

~Time Skip 7:00 pm~

    It was getting late so I decided to start on dinner. We all decided on Chicken Alfredo, and I started cooking. By the time I was done it was 7:45 and I was fixing plates and putting them on the table. I called the boys down and we all started eating. After dinner, I put the leftovers in the fridge and washed all the dishes.

    After I cleaned up,  we all sat in the living room and watched Spongebob until 10:00. After that, I headed to my room and the boys went to Vince's room. I changed into a tank top and shorts, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out  like a light.

*******************

Word Count: 1210