CHAPTER 22

Jihyun's POV

We are now in the airport we still have some minutes to spare. Sehun was talking to his parents while I was comforting my parents and Jimin's parents. Even though I am not engaged now to Jimin. I still kept things in balance with Jimin's parents. They're nice people...... Jimin is the only one who's bad.

Eomma: Please, stay safe Jihyun in the Philippines.

Jihyun: I promise eomma.

Jimin's parents: Just call us and your parents if something wrong happens. We're gonna miss you.

Jihyun: I will try to Mr and Ms Park. I'm going to miss the both of you too.

Appa: I'll miss you my daughter.

Jihyun: Don't worry appa, Sehun and I will visit whenever we can.

Baekhyun: We're going to miss you dongsae ah. Just call me when Sehun does something wrong. Okay?

Jihyun: Okay oppa.

Then the rest of EXO hugged me.

 "South Korea to Philippines flight is now open."

Meanwhile....

Jimin's POV

I was sitting in my desk when some of my classmates started whispering.

Girl 1: Omo! Jihyun and Sehun are going to the Philippines!

Girl 2: Jinja?! I'm going to miss Jihyun unnie~!

At thr mention of her name I went to hyungs.

Jhope: Yo! What's up Jimin?

I slammed my fists on his table

Jimin: Hyungs.Did.You.Knew.Jihyun.Was.Going.To.The.Phillipines.

I said with gritted teeth

I saw them gulp.

RM: W-What are you trying to say Jimin?

Jimin: Tell me the truth hyungs!

It took a couple of minutes before they started talking again.

RM: Yes, it's true.

Jimin: Where's the airport?

RM: Seoul International Airport.

When I heard the name of the airport I quickly went to my car. I am not going to let her go this time. I will chase her till the end of time. I did something wrong.... And I need to fix it now.

##########

After the car ride

Jihyun's POV

Farewell Korea. I'm going to miss you. Please keep my eomma and appa safe also the park's and the oh's family. I'm sorry Jimin. I can't do this now. I need to clear up my mind. I'm really sorry. You broke my heart, I trusted you but this is what you've made me do.

I said my farewell as the airplane flew. I was about to cry when Sehun who was beside me. He held my hand to stop me from crying. This is the beginning of a new life. 

Jimin's POV

When I went to the airport I saw my parents and Jihyun's parents they saw me and I ran up to them..... Jihyun's appa patted my back.

Mr. Byun: I'm sorry Jimin. The plane already flew.You shouldn't have cheated..... This wouldn't happen if you didn't do that.

Then there was where I knew.

I just lost her.........

[Revised] January 2 2019