B.H.C:- 35

Camryn's Pov

(Caution:- Sexual Content...those of you who are pure lesbian and don't like dicks...I suggest you don't read and if you did then please don't blame me for the content I wrote because I am warning you beforehand, I love you guys, Enjoy.)

It was a pleasant evening and daddy was home while mommy had her appointments with her patients and well Rebecca was out with Alexander, I was damn sure that they had something fishy going on within themselves but I cared for Joshua and he seemed happy with having Alexander and that was enough for me to not step in-between them although I felt as if Alexander would forget me after having Rebecca and Joshua but I was proved wrong when he cleared this out infront of me that no matter what happens I would always be his first priority and I don't mean to act all bitchy but Alexander was like my second father and I can't forget him like that but then again I realized myself acting selfishly, I had Regina and Emma both of them while Joshua had his mother what about the father figure he always wanted to have and things like that made me feel worst for acting selfishly.

For now I was down in the hall playing with Peter Pan...well the dogs, I named the Golden retriever Peter and the Great Dane Pan I know ironic but what can I say...

I played with them for a while after which I made my way upstairs in the bedroom to get my cellphone which I kept on charging while I was standing at the door way there I watched daddy as she was just in her boxers, she must be working out the thin layer of sweat on her body said it all, I slowly made my way inside the bedroom, she walked her way towards the closet probably to pick some outfit but I had some different plans for me and daddy, since I am her princess, I need to do something to please her, shouldn't I ?

She came out of the closet with Her sports bra and some jogger shorts and a black T-shirt with "Absolute" printed on it, seeing me she gasped in Surprise "Princess, what are you doing here, weren't you supposed to be with Mommy and where is your mommy by the way ?" She asked but I payed no attention to that instead my eyes were stuck on her well defined Abbs, which got me off guard, she was hot and sexy.

I walked towards her as she eyed me suspiciously, "Camryn Babe, are you Alright ?" She asked but I didn't reply all I did was kissing her passionately which caught her off gaurd but soon she Reacted by kissing me back, I trailed my fingers down her chest and through the valley of her breast, travelling down from on top of her well defined Abbs while my lips were still locked with that of hers.

Pushing her back towards the bed I didn't give her any time as I slide my hand down under her boxers while I slipped her boxers down from her waistline and on instincts her manlyhood came to life as it plopped out right infront of me, I gulped seeing the length, it surely would go down my throat thinking of that I kneeled down right infront of her manlyhood in between her legs, "Camryn what exactly...." she was cut off when I took her in my hands, slowly jerking her Thick shaft as I felt it getting hard in my grip as I glaced up seeing her eyes closed and her head tilted towards the backside.

I licked all the way up towards the tip of the length as I flicked my tounge around the tip causing her to gasp in Surprise, "You are evil Camryn...." Those words made my inner devil surface up as I smirked, flicking my tounge one last time around her tip careful enough to not take her inside my mouth yet.

I kissed my way back down her length to stare up right in her eyes as she did the same, her eyes rolled back when I sucked on her balls and I saw her panting above me, I worked my way back up her thick shaft as this time I slipped her manlyhood in my mouth and deep down my throat, just this once, only to make her shaft nice wet and smooth.

Again I wrapped my fingers around her shaft this time gripping it well as I slip it up and down on her cock, flicking my tounge around her tip I sucked on it while I held my eye contact with that of hers, and I knew that this was driving her crazy and wild as she was moaning profanities, but at the same time I knew that she was getting frustrated by my brutal teasing and as a result she Tangled her long fingers into my hair as she thrusted herself inside my mouth and deep down my throat choking me as I took it all, tears were now streaming down my cheeks and I was a moaning mess as she fucked my throat and now it was about time for her climax.

I slipped her out of my mouth as I kissed her tip and a string of saliva was connecting my lips with her length as I pulled myself off.

"Cum for me daddy, cum for your little Cumslut princess, cum all over my face daddy...." And with that said a hot Oozing liquid shoots out as I wrap my fingers around her dripping wet Length and stick my tongue out, Jerking her off above me so that she could see herself Cumming over my lips and my mouth, I swallowed it all like a good princess I was to daddy off course, she growled above me as I kissed my way back up her thighs, her waist and her chest, kissing her on the lips I made her taste herself to which she pulled me closer by my waist and now her Length was adjacent to my lower abdomen, the hardness against my skin caused me to moan and that I knew I needed her, inside of me.

She leaned back as she eyed me specifically then leaning down again she kissed my forehead, "I can't do that yet Princess, you aren't ready now" Daddy said which made me frown as she kissed my lips gaining my attention, "don't be sad Babegirl, you did great today and I love you" she completed as I nodded while I leaned down towards her as she engulfed me within her arms "I love you too Daddy" I mumbled as she carssed my back soothingly, "Now I think I should go get freshened up while you can just go down and Play some more" she said to which I nodded, I quickly grabbed my Cellphone as I saw Emma watching my every move "I will be out soon Babegirl and then I think I will need your help with some of my work if you can help me with that ?" she asked as I nodded "Sure I would love that" I said while walking my way out of the room.
.
.
.
To be continued...