part 1

Oh my god it's shivaay singh oberoi coming in our college for commencement , he is my idol and i really admire him. He is most handsome men in this world, he is my first crush when i first time dream about a big business women i have only one person in my mind. I still remember when i was in just 12th class and he won Gold medal in international  business exams. That day i decide one day i will meet him face to face and will won this medal like him, but today i have a chance to meet him. I am really happy Not just happy i am flying in sky, he is my first crush.

A girl jump in happiness after checking her college Notice board, she is really happy start dancing in middle of whole college. Someone shout from behind.

Anika what are you doing, are you okay what happen. Why are you behaving like this” Gauri shout from back her friend.

Hey you know what who is coming for commencement ceremony” Anika ask her friend excitedly.

No but why are you so excited like justin bieber is coming” Gauri comment on her excitement.

No but for me more than that justin bieber, My first crush shivaay singh oberoi” Anika replied to her but listening this Gauri giggle.

Anii, it's just shivaay singh oberoi why are so excited he isn’t any film star just a businessman” gauri replied to Anika but Anika glare at her.

He isn’t just a businessman, he is my first crush and i am really excited to meet him” saying this Anika went toward her dorm leaving gauri grinning behind her .

Oberoi industries in Mumbai

A girl walk in a big cabin, it's well designed everything is perfect. She knock on door, come in shout a men from inside. she walk to him and sat in his lap start massaging his shoulder.

Shivaay Baby you are really stress i think you need massage” saying this she start moving her hand seductively on his torso and open his shirt button but next second she is on floor.

Ragini What the hell you think you are doing, don't you know i am married” shivaay shout on her pushing her on floor.

Shivaay i am just” he stop her in middle and said just get lost from here” listening this she went outside giving hurt look to him but he know nothing can hurt this girl.

He is already stressed but now this girl come he shout his PA name his left hand his frustration come out on him always khanna….

Khanna where the hell are you, plan my tomorrow schedule i have to attend commencement ceremony in st. Paul college and gauri is going to graduate tomorrow, so i have to go” shivaay shout on his PA.

Jii sir everything is ready you have to go 8:00 in morning” he replied to her hearing  this shivaay went outside…...