Beacon Hills Forest Hunt

"Stiles I swear to god if I break an ankle on this path, I'm gonna break you." Stiles looked back at me and said "Shayne you're not gonna break an ankle but try and keep up." I looked at Scott with an annoyed look on my face. Scott shrugged and we jogged after Stiles. "Stiles seriously this is dangerous," I looked up just in time to smack into Stiles. Scott was crawling around on the ground trying to find his inhaler when Stiles smacked his shoulder. Scott looked up and then  looked at me. We followed Stiles eyes and saw across the clearing a guy. He had dark hair, broad shoulders and a sharp jawline. "What are you doing here? This is private property." I looked at Scott as Stiles stammered trying to come up with an answer. Scott looked at the guy as he tossed Scott his inhaler. The guy turned around and left. I looked at Stiles as he found his voice again. "Do you guys know who that was? That was Derek Hale. His family perished in a fire like 10 years ago. I wonder what he's doing back." I looked at Stiles and said "who cares? We got what We came for now let's go." I turned away from Scott and Stiles and started walking. After a heartbeat I heard their footsteps behind me.

Later that night
I was laying on my bed doing my homework when I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I heard a chuckle and someone say "only your bestest friend in the world." I chuckled and opened the door. "Yes Stiles what do you want?" He started blushing and said " Well um... I was wondering if you could umm.. help me ask Lydia on a date?" I felt the smile slide from my face as his words sank in. Help him get a date with Lydia? I felt my heart break and a rock form in my stomach. What was I going to do?