18

Briana was woken up with the urge to pee. She sat up from the bed and placed a hand on her six-month bump and frowned as she saw that warren was already up. She walked out of their shared bedroom to see warren in the living room with a crib. She looked to him and frowned "what the?" "it was meant to be a surprise, come and look" warren said "I'm going to pee first" Briana said as she walked into the bathroom. She finished in the bathroom and wale. She walked over to where warren was standing and looked to the white crib he had in the middle of the room "this is amazing" she said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pull her to him.

He kissed her forehead and she picked up a small fluffy bunny he had sat in the crib "do you like it?" He asked and she smiled " I love it" she said as he smiled "I made you breakfast too" he said as he placed the pieces of bacon out of the frying pan and onto the plate. Briana walked over and took a seat at the table as warren placed her plate in front of her. She looked to him and smiled "so, I was thinking for baby names, we could call her Rosie?" Warren asked as Briana frowned "you don’t like it?" He asked "no, I hate it. I mean, she doesn’t feel like a Rosie" Briana said as she played with the bacon on the end of her fork "what does she feel like then?" He asked as she sighed ad placed a hand on her bump "summer" "summer? as in the season?" Warren asked as she rolled her eyes "yes summer, as in Summer-Mai" Briana said as she took a sip of orange juice.

Warren looked to her "I don’t know" he said as she rolled her eyes "why not?" "I mean I don’t know about naming her after a season" he said as she rolled her eyes well I'm the one that is giving birth so I decide" Briana said as warren raised an eyebrow at her "want to bet?" He asked as she smirked. Warren knew Briana would have her way before the end of the pregnancy.

***
Briana met up with Kennedy and Baby Emilie as they went off baby shopping "so, are you prepared?" Kennedy asked Briana looked at her little dress "just about I mean, we have the crib and the push chair is ordered and she has loads of clothes, she won't even wear, it's just little bits and bobs really" Briana said as Kennedy smiled to her "honestly, ken, I am completely terrified, I am eighteen pregnant and this is the time I could really do with my mum, a hug and from her to tell me it's alright. I often wonder how she would react to be a warren, never mind I'm having his baby" Briana said "she would support you either way, as she loves you" Kennedy said as Briana smiled slightly "or do what she did with Cameron when he got Leela pregnant, set him up for a crime he didn’t commit" Briana said as Kennedy chuckled "we'll never know" Kennedy said as Briana smiled slightly as she thought of her parents, She didn’t like to think of them as it upset her, but she did wonder if they would be proud of her or ashamed like when Leela fell pregnant.

***
Briana headed back to the flat and spotted Leela sitting on her doorstep and frowned "what do you want?" She asked her oldest sister "please, bri, I need to talk to you" Leela said as Briana nodded "okay, only because warren is out" Briana said as she opened the door to the flat and placed her bags on the side. She flicked on the kettle and sighed as she started to put away dishes "the police called, a body has been found and they think its Cameron" Leela said causing Briana to drop the cup she was holding "shit" she said as she started to pick up the cup pieces only to cut her finger "hey you okay" Leela asked as she helped clean up.

She looked to the cut finger and sighed. She knew something was up with Briana "you know you're going to be a great mum" Leela said cleaning her cut finger. Briana smiled slightly "I'm terrified" she said "don't be, and mum and dad would be proud" Leela said as Briana smiled slightly. She couldn’t help but be scared over the fact Cameron's body had been found and she didn’t know whether or not to tell warren knowing it could send him over the edge.