LAST CHAPTER II

Ahmad's P.O.V
I was watching when I heard Hadiza struggling to come downstairs. I ran to her and carried her in my arms. "I told you to just call me. What if you fall?"

She held me and looked down. "I couldn't scream at you and it will be easier if I just fall." I looked at her and she looked back. "Stop joking".

I said as she hugged me. "I love you, Ahmad."

She says but i don't whether i should reply her or not.

I kept quiet when she slowly let go of me. "Stop." She said as I stopped to look at her. She broke out of my grip, trying to hold the rail but fell. I came for her rescue.

"Don't touch me." She lowly said. "I don't need your help." She​ stood up and fell again. She hurt it again and without a hesitation I carried her to the chair.

"Thank you." I nodded and sat. The TV was boring and I started to change channels. I lied down trying to stay awake when I slept off.

It has been two weeks since Hadiza's foot got broken. I had eyebags and Hadiza's foot hasn't healed. I finally got Ruqqayya to sleep and I lied down on the bed.

Hadiza was sleeping until I lied down and looked at her. She woke up immediately and approached me. "What happened?" She said touching my eyebags.

"I have been working." I said as I heard Ruqqayya crying again. I cursed under my breath and wanted to stand up when I felt Hadiza's slender hand.

"Don't worry, you go to sleep and I will do everything but you should first take your bath." I sighed and nodded. I sawher, i was checking out my wife. What have i become?

Hadiza's P.O.V
I went to Ruqqayya and held her, fed her then laid her.down. I went downstairs, it was neat but disorganized. I felt a sharp pain around my ankle.

I bent a little but didn't make me stop. Ahmad has gone through alot and I don't want him to go through it again. I arrange​ the parlor and went to the kitchen to cook something.

I took out a chicken, I was making rice and cabbage stew. I started cooking.

I was done with everything. I served the food, put perfume all over the house, cleaned everywhere and was going upstairs to take my bath.

I saw Ahmad praying and I went ahead to take my bath. I went in as I felt the water hit my skin. I felt my muscles relax and I sighed​.

I went downstairs with Ruqqayya. I wore a long shirt as Ruqqayya wore an overall colored light pink with ponies around it. Ahmad was relieved and happy.

He saw Ruqqayya and took her in his arms. "Kin bani wiya." He said smiling widely. I smiled and sat down beside Ahmad. "Sannu da aiki".

Ruqqayya could​ now walk a little and she has entered two. She could only say mama and Abba. She could even identify us and she liked Ahmad more than me.

"No problem, it was nothing. I only did small but you did alot so sannu da aiki." We laughed a little and digged in.

I stood and Ahmad was beside rukayya when a very sharp pain around my ankle made me almost collapse. I sat down on the chair and held my ankle. "What is wrong?"

Ahmad said kind of panicking. "My ankle but take Ruqqayya first."

He nodded and went upstairs . He came back and took me bridal style even though I didn't even care at the moment. He laid me down and he sat down beside me.

"How are you feeling? Is it better?" He said as I nodded. "I feel better, way better." I said as he laid down. I looked at him admiring him. "I love you so much."