Chapter One *Before the contract*

*Before the Contract*

"Aewyn! Come on! We have to go, were gonna be late!"

"Yeah, yeah! I know!!"

We already left the house and give a ride on our dearest baby.

(Play niyo nalang. kung gusto niyo. Kung ayaw niyo, di wag! :D huehuehue!! )

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah

I'm walking on sunshine, woooah

and don't it feel good!!

Hey , alright now

and dont it feel good!!

hey yeh

"Hey, will you please turn it off? It annoys me." I said to my best friend, Casey Fuentabella.

Casey turned it off and start to talk to me. "Know what girl, you should listen to old musics. It relaxes you."

"I don't care. It's just that, it's not my type."

By the way, I'm Aewyn Legazpi. A grade 9 student at Phoenix Academy, school for elites but not like me. I'm neither an elite nor a scholar, I'm just an ordinary girl who simply enrolls at a rich school without worrying how much it costs.

"Hey, Aewyn."

"What?"

"Do you really know what's going on between Paulo and Angel?" there she goes again. She's really obsessed with this Paulo guy who's actually a hardcore playboy at our school.

"Yeah, and so?"

"Will you please tell it to me? Pretty please?" she begged.

"Tsk, no! I already told you to stop being an obsessed fan of that guy because he's no good to you!" I said irritatingly.

If I could delete all of playboys here in this world, I immediately delete them. -___-

"Fine! I'll stop, okay? Anyways, we're here." she said.

Well, guys! Welcome to Phoenix Academy. Here, you can see different kinds of people. All of them are kind, on the outside. But beware if you face one of them.

"Aewyn, I'll see you later. I gotta go to see my coach, bye!" she said to me then left. Casey's a volleyball player. She will be the next captain when this year is over that's why she kept on practicing really hard just to promote her position. While me, I'm just a tennis player. A simple mushroom tennis player.

I went to my classroom when Casey left me. I don't want to deal with another bunch of students who always give me headaches. Why? It's because I'm the president of our school.

I'm not really happy when I got nominated for that position. I didn't even run for it, maybe it's because of my parents. Tsk.

"Hello, Aewyn!"

"Oh hey Franco!"

Franco Lopez. He, I mean, she's one of my best friend here in my school besides Casey. We get along well because we like the same things.

"Remember we had assignment, did you do it?" she said.

"Yeah, why not?" I said.

"Oh really. Then do you know that we will have new classmates here in our class?"

"What?"

"We will have new classmates. And as I've heard on our classmates, it's three hot boys! Imagined that!?"