Chapter Three

How did I ever end up with this queen? I don't think I could ever answer that question. She stood in my kitchen, wearing an oversized black Adidas shirt that slipped off her shoulder, revealing her perfectly toned shoulder blades. She had paired it with white knee high socks, and gray shorts that hid under her shirt. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun that was slowly beginning to fall from her dancing round the kitchen.

She was a giggling mess. God, I loved her. She grabbed the wooden mixing spoon that was covered in pink frosting, and pulled me towards her. Our bodies were pressed together, the warmth of our breaths colliding between us. She kissed my cheek, but I knew there would be more to it than that. Before I could escape her grasp, she wiped the frosting onto my nose. I laughed, game on.

Grabbing the second spoon, I coated my lips in frosting. She squealed, running away. I chased her, till I planted a frosting cared kiss on her forehead. She was a squealing mess as she tried to push me away. I continued to cover her face in frosting coated kisses, this was absolutely adorable. She was adorable. Even covered in frosting, I loved this girl. She was truly beautiful. She was truly mine. But most of all, she was an absolute goofball.