Chapter 2: I want to stay with nii-san

Sasori's POV

I can't believe it! My little sister is back! Yes! We hugged for a while making up for the 3 years worth of hugs. When I left her in that village 3 years ago my heart broke with every step I took away from her. Every step away from my little Sayori, my treasure and life. It took everything I ad not to turn around and take her with me. Eventually after 3 steps I lost it and took off into the woods so I could cry without getting caught. I cried till I fell asleep then the next morning managed to stumble upon the hide out I was supposed to find. I walked in with a face of stone. No emotion at all. My eyes were as blank as newly fallen snow. They greeted me and I ignored them as I walked to my room, wondering if I made the right choice to leave her. I could care less about that damned village. All I cared about was my little sister. My treasure.

Sayori POV

After a few minutes we let go and released each other from the hug. Tears were still streaming from my eyes and Sasori had a soft smile on his face. He then stood, picking me up and putting me on his hip (she's 4 right now). "I would like to keep my sister Chiyo." He said while I climbed up his shoulders and started playing with his hair. " Ooh! Can I stay with nii-san!!?!?!???! Pwease Gwanny!?!?!?! PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSE!?!?!?!?!?!?" I asked doing my irresistible pout and puppy dog eyes. I also had fake tears in my eyes just in case. I was answered with a sigh " You can keep her... If you can defeat me.