Kadi and Heaven

Heaven POV

Kadi gave me a ride to school we was early so we had just waited for a minute.

"I thought you wanted to talk?" she told me.

"I do but not now" I told her.

"Kids at school"

"How did you know?"

"I know trust kids was the same pictures of me with my natural curly hair... my dad walking out my life and in high school I was the only black on the cheerleader squad... it's about your brother?"

"Yea... Set, Cardi, Qua and you... I told Qua part off the story but he would've lost it if I told him about kids saying you and..."

"Porn stars I know"

 "It hurts me to see that people do this to the people I love"

"What me to tell Nik?" she asked.

"No I'll blow over... I hope" I got out the car and waved.

"Heaven stand up for for yourself with words don't fight unless it's needed. They just jealous because you got what they wish to have." 

"I will"

Kadi POV

"Moved to Atlanta for this man I will fight for this man" I said then driving off.

After school I went to pick up Heaven I saw some kids picking on Heaven.

"XXX ten action will fuck Liftoff up" a kid said.

"Leave me alone" Heaven told her.

"Your uncle Qua a bitch nigga" he said.

Heaven punches the kid and fights him.

"Heaven" I grabbed Heaven.

Takeoff POV

I got a text from mom saying Heaven punched a  boy.  I went to see her and mama was sad because of the bullying thing.

"Heaven... what made you punch him?" I asked.

"Kadi told me to stand up for myself" she told me.

"With your fist?"

"No... Kadi told me to stand up for myself with words but I did't know what to say so I punched him"

"Qua told me that they just jealous"

"Kadi told me the same but I didn't know what to say. So I punched him he called you Liftoff, Cardi a thot and Kadi a pornstar"

"Wow kids are mean"

"I know I go to school with these devils"

"Everything will get better" I said.

"Nik I like Kadi keep her around"

"I will" 

I went to talk to mom dukes.

"Kirshnik what happen?" she asked.

"That kid deserved that punch"

"One of those kids"

"Yea ma... Kadi told her stand up for herself with words Heaven didn't know what to say so see punch him"