Chapter three : Aidan

I followed the guys over to Xavier. I saw the look on his face, and I really felt like jumping in and stopping them from hurting the boy in front of me. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. All I could do was stare into his blue eyes... they were beautiful- Wait! What!? Did I just think that?

I brushed it off.

I still hadn't broken the stare as Ryan and Luke hurled insults at him. They said something about the fact that he was wearing eyeliner.

'Why can't these idiots just shut up?' I thought.

I watched as Ryan grabbed his shirt collar and raised his fist above his head. The bell rang. We were late to home room. Ryan groaned and pushed Xavier to the floor. The three boys began to walk away.

"Hey I'll catch up with you guys!" I called out.

I realized I sounded suspicious.

"I'm gonna... Punch the fag." I added.

I waited till the guys turned the corner before reaching my hand out to help him up. He flinched as I moved toward him.

"Look, Im not like them." I said.

He moved his hand slowly toward mine before grabbing it. I quickly pulled him up.

He eyed me suspiciously. It was then I realized, I have never heard him speak. Not once. I decided I'd try to get him to talk.

"So... Your name is Xavier right?" I asked.

He nodded

"I'm Aidan." I said.

He just stared.

"Can you say any thing?" I asked

He nodded.

"Will you?"

He started to open his mouth, but was interrupted by the bell.

"What's your next class?" I asked.

He pulled a notebook out of his back pack and showed me the cover. It said 'ART' in graffiti letters.

I smiled.

"Me too." I said.

Luckily, the guys have gym so they'll be on the other side of the school. That meant I could walk with Xavier. I could get him to talk to me. I looked down at him. He was so adorable- What the fuck second time. I ignored it again.

We walked into art and sat at the table in the back. Xavier attempted to find an empty seat away from me. The only seat left was next to me. He looked at me and I smirked.

I watched as he rolled his eyes. It was cute. I didn't really care any more because it was true. I mean girls call each other beautiful or pretty all the time, so I don't see a big deal.

He sat down.

Here we go again.