another chapter.

Up there's just to give an idea of what their house kinda looks like.
Also i hope this is good I spent like 45 minutes looking up 30s slang

Tyler strolled into the lounge of the little apartment. Coat and hat still adorning him, as he had just gotten home from work. He heard lovely humming coming from the kitchen and he smiled. As quietly as his shoes would let him be, he walked up behind his boy, swiftly wrapping his arms around his middle, making him squeak in surprise.

"Tyler im gonna drop the plate!" He yelled, still giggling, holding a dinner plate in his soapy hands. Tyler laughed as well.

"Oh hush dont blow your wig." Joshua rolled his eyes and rinsed his hands of the suds, drying them on a dish towel as Tyler opened the kitchen window and lit a cigarette.

"Gosh those smell like death, love" the shorter boy warned, his tone quite annoyed.

"Windows open!" They made faces at eachother and Joshua continued tidying up the house. Tyler flicked his cigarette butt out the window and waltzed over to the boy folding a blanket over the couch.

"Lookit you, cute as a bugs ear baby." Joshua sighed at his husbands sweet words.

"Tyler your makin me blush." Tyler giggled, once again wrapping his arms around the shorter boy.

"Thats how i like ya baby, pretty n pink from my sayin sweet things to ya"

"Lord.." He covered his face with his hands.

Tyler spoke softly into the boys hair "Im dizzy with ya darling." Josh spun around, arms draped around tylers neck. He could still smell the smoke from his cigarette.

"I love you too ty." They shared a quick kiss. Tylers hand traveled a little lower than kosher and josh blushed.

"Whaddya say we leave these chores for another day n' do somethin more fun?" Josh giggled and practically skipped to their shared bedroom, Tyler dragging behind.